Bruno Fernandes

Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

It’s strange that more teams weren’t in for Bruno, or that we didn’t just get him in the summer before last season. His stats in Portugal were amazing for at least two straight seasons. I’m sitting there looking at him wondering what the so-called experts were seeing that clubs weren’t climbing over each other to sign him. It’s true that he fails to complete a lot of passes, but in terms of the context, that seems like a minor issue.
swampash
Legend

I'm genuinely concerned that he's pretty soon going to get pissed off with being the one who has to keep digging the hobbit out of a hole and decides he'd rather be somewhere else with a proper team and a proper manager.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Imagine how good we'd be if we supported him with a proper back 4 and a decent DM.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 years ago I'm genuinely concerned that he's pretty soon going to get pissed off with being the one who has to keep digging the hobbit out of a hole and decides he'd rather be somewhere else with a proper team and a proper manager.
Doubt it. He'll have known he was signing for a literal hobbit when he put pen to paper. Probably thought it was a novelty.
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago
swampash wrote: 3 years ago I'm genuinely concerned that he's pretty soon going to get pissed off with being the one who has to keep digging the hobbit out of a hole and decides he'd rather be somewhere else with a proper team and a proper manager.
Doubt it. He'll have known he was signing for a literal hobbit when he put pen to paper. Probably thought it was a novelty.
Literal? So you're suggesting he is actually a real-life hobbit?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 years ago
That seems to be what you've been suggesting for the last year or so. An actual hobbit. I'm concerned you're suffering from delusions
swampash
Legend

swampash wrote: 3 years ago
That seems to be what you've been suggesting for the last year or so. An actual hobbit. I'm concerned you're suffering from delusions
...I think anyone spending time on here must be suffering from delusions Sid. In my case probably the delusion that sounding off about the parlous state of a club I've supported for over 40 years will make any difference...
One lives in hope though!
fat maradona
Legend

Are hobbits even real? And if they are, are they midgets or dwarfs?
swampash
Legend

Strewth Fat's...you'll be casting doubt on Father Christmas next...
FuB
Site Admin

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago Are hobbits even real? And if they are, are they midgets or dwarfs?
they're clearly not dwarves because they don't sing about gold
NQAT's official artificial intelligence