OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago The South Belfast Traveler Association Flying Squad has swooped in to protect Bman. Couldn't stand by and watch a man get so badly battered by his own words. Just in time, now that Sir Fubalot the Tin Foil Knight has abandoned his fallen comrade.
:))

Alf came back, now Snoop. After dishing out tons of flak and abuse for a few years, they ran away when it was their turn to cop some after it all went tits up under Jose.
bman2
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago The South Belfast Traveler Association Flying Squad has swooped in to protect Bman. Couldn't stand by and watch a man get so badly battered by his own words. Just in time, now that Sir Fubalot the Tin Foil Knight has abandoned his fallen comrade.
Yeah it’s a big conspiracy. Or maybe you’re just a tiresome prick?
Lazarus
Legend

bman2 wrote: 4 years ago
Yeah it’s a big conspiracy. Or maybe you’re just a tiresome prick?

You're not guessing...? I'll tell you then. The quote was from you and it was Pereira you were praising, said more supportive stuff than I ever said. :))

What's the conspiracy? I never mentioned a conspiracy.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago
:))

Alf came back, now Snoop. After dishing out tons of flak and abuse for a few years, they ran away when it was their turn to cop some after it all went tits up under Jose.
If he hangs around how long before he forgets he made the choice to come back and starts blaming me for ruining Rant and making him angry in his real life. And I'll have managed all that whilst not using Racist, misogynistic, homophobic or abusive language, lying or making shit up.

He could have decided to come back and say, "Hello dickheads, look whose back!" but no, he jumped right in backing Bman's plight. So it's fair to say I know where I stand in his regard. But yeah two old posters come back and with my luck it'll be Snoops that hangs around.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

Strewth...we can use a few more returnees, surely?
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lovely bloke is Ole. Legend as a player. But massively out of his depth

Needs to go. Wont make a difference though will it?
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

Asked Solskjaer about Pereira always being selected: 'Andreas is improving all the time,' #mufc

FFS. Confirmation this cunt is deluded.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Pereira is gash. Absolute shite. So is Fred. Wan Bissaka is good defensively but shit going forward. William's is a kid, he gets a pass. Shaw is shit. James is a kid. Gets a pass. Rashford young and learning, Martial way too inconsistent.

Too much shite. And what we have looks poorly coached.
danniitronix
First Teamer

Out of his depth is an understatement. That would assume he has a level of skill or proven track record at managing football clubs of some sort of professional competence.

He has none.

He is shown hat he is unskilled, mentally feeble and deluded. His pre and post match interviews show clearly he is a dreamer or simply putting on a brave face.

Character
Energy
Experience
Young squad
Learning
Performance
Unacceptable
Biggest job in football

I’ll give his his vague, vacuous, shithouse, Shearer-esque cries for help if he was at least competitive or honest But he is not.

Just come out and say I am struggling, I need help and I have been shit. Fucking say it! Don’t make shit up on camera.

He is like a kid in charge of eye surgery. He has fuck all to offer. He seems bankrupt of any modern day footballing ideology, any charisma to motivate and inspire, and any bollocks.

People, fans, media and other managers are nice to him because of his unblemished record as a player, but as a manager, the baby faced assassin is simply lost at sea.

Now that he is officially shitter than Moyes as well as every other post Taggart manager, perhaps people will finally move forward and we can wake up from this nightmare. Sad but ffs we need to move on.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Fucking hell Dannii's back now! They're all coming out the woodwork. Where's Justin? Genuinely miss his posts