OGS.....

Manchester United chat
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Sid wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Incidentally, Nagelsmann is now being touted over here as the next Bayern coach rather than Spurs, in the expectation Flick will become the next national coach.
Yeah looks like Nagelsmann is gonna ditch Spurs for Bayern, as you would, which leaves Levy a bit fucked with that dinosaur at the helm. Are there any other exciting young german managers in bundesliga that would be good for us in a few years?
I don't follow the Bundesliga closely. But a German coach who's over here, who I rate, is Hassenhuttl. I think he'll get a top job in the next couple of years.
dozer
Legend

What's the basis for Ole out now? It it because we're not higher than 6th place? That was the consensus here. That's not possible anymore.
It's only because egos have been bruised.
swampash
Legend

Edfuckingwoodward wrote: 2 years ago
Sid wrote: 2 years ago
swampash wrote: 2 years ago Incidentally, Nagelsmann is now being touted over here as the next Bayern coach rather than Spurs, in the expectation Flick will become the next national coach.
Yeah looks like Nagelsmann is gonna ditch Spurs for Bayern, as you would, which leaves Levy a bit fucked with that dinosaur at the helm. Are there any other exciting young german managers in bundesliga that would be good for us in a few years?
I don't follow the Bundesliga closely. But a German coach who's over here, who I rate, is Hassenhuttl. I think he'll get a top job in the next couple of years.
Yeah...except he’s Austrian not German...
swampash
Legend

dozer wrote: 2 years ago What's the basis for Ole out now? It it because we're not higher than 6th place? That was the consensus here. That's not possible anymore.
Cos he’s tactically inept...has always been my position and I’ve seen nothing to change it.
bman2
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago
dozer wrote: 2 years ago What's the basis for Ole out now? It it because we're not higher than 6th place? That was the consensus here. That's not possible anymore.
Cos he’s tactically inept...has always been my position and I’ve seen nothing to change it.
Well I think the point of Ole was to sell the ESL. With Woodward gone, he’s lost his main backer.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
Well I think the point of Ole was to sell the ESL. With Woodward gone, he’s lost his main backer.
Why are you making shit up just because you don't think he's galactico enough?
It's more likely Pogba was signed to sell the ESL.

You need a galactico to sell a galactico league
Last edited by dozer 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FuB
Site Admin

bman2 wrote: 2 years ago
What leads you to think that?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

I'm not sure he was brought in specifically to sell the ESL idea to fans, but I think there could be something in the idea that the hobbit was an attractive option for Woodworm and the Glazers inasmuch as he wouldn't have had the balls to speak out about what they were planning to do, when it came to it. I might have missed it, but I haven't noticed that he has made any sort of comment against the ESL plan.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago I'm not sure he was brought in specifically to sell the ESL idea to fans, but I think there could be something in the idea that the hobbit was an attractive option for Woodworm and the Glazers inasmuch as he wouldn't have had the balls to speak out about what they were planning to do, when it came to it. I might have missed it, but I haven't noticed that he has made any sort of comment against the ESL plan.
All managers are only speaking during the pre/post match press conferences.
Klopp was neutral to negative about it.
Guardiola openly was against it.

Tuchel was indifferent to it. He probably supported it since he said he wanted to play in the toughest competitions.
Zidane looked happy tbf.
Jose is gone.

Arteta and Solskjaer's interviews are pending since there are no games but now they can easily criticize the plan. We can't say if they would have done it prior to the cancellation.
swampash
Legend

Thanks dozer. Be interesting to see what the hobbit says then. I guess he’s certain to be asked.