OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago as if supporters clamouring for the cheap option to get the job isn’t what the glazers are hoping for tbf
:)) Wtf? "Just order the expensive wine, then we won't look stupid.."
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

If we don’t go balls to the wall for Pochettino then we’re fucking stupid.

Good luck to Ole, but this has to be a short term gig only.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 5 years ago when the real games come he needs to bin the I’m just happy to be here shite and get the big bollocks out
This’ll be his test. For the most part, just being bright about the place and letting them go and play for the next 6 months is what he’s here to do. Beyond that, he’s got no credibility based on his management record. Even if the next 6 months go well, we need to use our fucking heads and bring in a surer bet, who we can back to build us up again over the next 2-3 years. Poch ticks every box.

For now, let’s just enjoy not having to listen that whinging fuck every week.
bman2
Legend

But what if we end up Poch-less? :-ss X_X
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 5 years ago But what if we end up Poch-less? :-ss X_X
Yeah. I like Eddie Howe but is it too big a jump?
Lazarus
Legend

So it's the surer bet this time..... Phew, now i can relax and enjoy Ole until we get the real one. Straight forward stuff this football......
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago So it's the surer bet this time..... Phew, now i can relax and enjoy Ole until we get the real one. Straight forward stuff this football......
You don’t half talk some shite.

Club in a mess, rebuild job needed, for the first time in 4 years we look like we’re going about things properly, taking some time to make the longer term changes needed to get us back to the top.

Ole’s been here 5 days and you want to give him the job. Fuck me, I hope you aren’t this premature in other walks of life.
Lazarus
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago So it's the surer bet this time..... Phew, now i can relax and enjoy Ole until we get the real one. Straight forward stuff this football......

Club in a mess, rebuild job needed, for the first time in 4 years we look like we’re going about things properly, taking some time to make the longer term changes needed to get us back to the top.

Ole’s been here 5 days and you want to give him the job. Fuck me, I hope you aren’t this premature in other walks of life.
....and you know that we're going about things properly??? Go on then, where are you getting your info.

As for giving Ole the job, where did i say i want to give him the job? You can't even have a discussion about something on here and get it right ffs.....
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
ashleyfuckingyoung wrote: 5 years ago

....and you know that we're going about things properly??? Go on then, where are you getting your info.

As for giving Ole the job, where did i say i want to give him the job? You can't even have a discussion about something on here and get it right ffs.....
:))

Poch or Ole. It’s not even a contest
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

It's about time we all started arguing again