OGS.....

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote: 4 years ago A lot of talk about Poch. Not sure how I feel....
Poch was spotted with Woodward's advisor Neil Ashton. It's probably all a rouse to get fans to renew their season tickets.
bman2
Legend

I'd say Poch is a done deal. Woodward and the Glazers can't ignore how things are going and the financial ramifications. Going to take a £100M hit to revenue next season for missing the CL.

At Spurs, Poch consistently delivered top four without spending very much, that's exactly what the Glazers are looking for. They aren't bothered whether Poch can actually win silverware.
dozer
Legend

Neil Ashton. Wasn't he the editor for the Sun. He's now United's media rep or something. There's no connection in these stupid rumours. :))
FuB
Site Admin

Those Bruno Fernandes rumours are all bullshit too
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
dozer
Legend

FuB wrote: 4 years ago Those Bruno Fernandes rumours are all bullshit too
What about that director of football we were supposed to get. Rio hasn't signed yet has he?
swampash
Legend

I hear dozer's in the running for DOF but the deal's stumbling because he won't back Woodworm's plans to sign Sancho, cos' he's just another Dortmund cunt.
dozer
Legend

Williams, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, AWB, Fred, McT, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial have either improved or at least playing as well as they ever have. Most have improved.
Pogba has been injured most of the time but otherwise hasn't regressed either.

So far under Ole, he's managed to improve players and also buy well. He's quickly gotten rid of expensive players also even without replacing all of them which is a bold move.
I don't know much about the new players in twitter and insta which is a good sign.
What's he's not managed to do yet, is to have the team play (at least in attack) with cohesion. They always seem like they're all playing together for the first time. We've had this problem under Jose and Moyes also.
The exception to this is while we counter attack but that isn't enough. Counter attack should be a plan b option.
Steggo
First Teamer

Lindelof?????
dozer
Legend

Steggo wrote: 4 years agoLindelof?????
He's not regressed. He was never great but better than Jones and Smalling
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 4 years ago Williams, Shaw, Maguire, Lindelof, AWB, Fred, McT, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial have either improved or at least playing as well as they ever have. Most have improved.
Academy kids have gotten a lot of game time — some have made a good impression and naturally improved by stepping up to the big time. Some have flopped, like the big haired winger whose name I can’t remember for the life of me. Gaal deserves some credit for bringing Rashford through, Jose for McT, Ole for Greenwood and Williams if they keep progressing. Shame Tuanzebe has been injured, could have been a bit of breakthrough season for him too.