OGS.....

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Snoopcousins wrote: 4 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Just let it go and move on.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
U think Sids smear campaign of lumping me in with the others who were banned for racist stuff has gotten ahold...

Can Fub or someone make it clear I’ve not made any offensive comments?!!

I remember me fighting with Pint over his “paddy” comments ffs
Just off the top of my head the Gypo's comments were pretty offensive and I do believe you've argued against me saying that you didn't think racist comments made by posters were racist you gave them cover. But no, generally you've not been offensive. The posts are there to be checked.
Gypo comments?! Ffs what Shite you talking now? Think h have been smokjng too much weed
Case of mistaken identity going on here. In the interests of fairness I have to put my hand up and say the gypo comment was mine. A sinti/roma gang tried to rob me and the wife in Sofia. I posted an angry reaction on Rant and inadvisedly called them gypos. Sid called me out and I apologised. Had nothing to do with snoops, who I must also say I have never seen making a racist post.
swampash
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago ...anyway it’s time for bed. Off hiking in Madeira tomorrow for a week.
You luckee, luckeee, luckeeee bastard!
Cannot believe how right you were Laz. An evening with the locals in a rural bar tonight turned into one of those rare and magical occasions that restores your faith in humanity.
Lazarus
Legend

swampash wrote: 4 years ago
dozer wrote: 4 years ago I don't think I've ever seen Snoops or Knobby post racist stuff. I didn't follow too much of this nonsesnse in this page mind so I've only assumed that was the implication.
Just let it go and move on.
Perhaps it's better to report offensive posts and not spam the thread about it. Idk if reporting posts helps though - does anyone see them? Fub perhaps?
U think Sids smear campaign of lumping me in with the others who were banned for racist stuff has gotten ahold...

Can Fub or someone make it clear I’ve not made any offensive comments?!!

I remember me fighting with Pint over his “paddy” comments ffs
Just off the top of my head the Gypo's comments were pretty offensive and I do believe you've argued against me saying that you didn't think racist comments made by posters were racist you gave them cover. But no, generally you've not been offensive. The posts are there to be checked.
Gypo comments?! Ffs what Shite you talking now? Think h have been smokjng too much weed
Case of mistaken identity going on here. In the interests of fairness I have to put my hand up and say the gypo comment was mine. A sinti/roma gang tried to rob me and the wife in Sofia. I posted an angry reaction on Rant and inadvisedly called them gypos. Sid called me out and I apologised. Had nothing to do with snoops, who I must also say I have never seen making a racist post.
Fair play to you for the hands up. But do you really think i'd bring it up if I didn't know I was right? Snoops and I had a right back and forth over it.

Glad your trip is delivering a good time.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Big black striker

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17&p=85449&hilit=big+black#p85449

This isn't the one I thought tbf but then Ed did lose some posts didn't he?
Lazarus
Legend

Deafening silence from the anti Ole chaps. Beat City, Beat Spurs, Beat Jose and Poch will be looking elsewhere. Players look energised. Shite from him tbf....
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Ole's record against the top 6 is incredible - even greater when you think we probably have the shittest 11 of the top 6. Virtually no depth in some areas too.

Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Ole's record against the top 6 is incredible - even greater when you think we probably have the shittest 11 of the top 6. Virtually no depth in some areas too.

Like I said, he needs time.

At least until we get one of those managers that'll call out the Glazers, tell Woodward to shut the fuck up and let him do his job, get rid of all our shite/dross/panic buy players and impose a style individually tailored to the needs of each and every fan who knows they'd do better or at least know someone who would.
Lazarus
Legend

Quiet on here......
dozer
Legend

Yep. Ole out folks aren't speaking much. Reminds me a hit of the fellani thread. Went quiet.
dozer
Legend

But... Ole clearly has no confidence in his team. They do well when they attack at least a little. Instead he gets them to sit back and scramble the ball away if we're in a winning position. We look worse and often concede when this happens. He does this almost every game with similar outcomes. I can't comprehend why.