Manchester United chat
bman2
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
bman2 wrote:
1 year ago
The club's going to lose a fortune by missing out on the CL again. A £13M fee to hire a good manager seems a small price to pay in comparison. If the club actually bothered to hire a good DoF who'd maximise transfer value they'd save a lot of bloody money.
Hiring a DoF would save em a fortune too (could have got Maguire for 15m 2 years ago), but they won't listen
Given how business-minded the Woodward regime claims to be, it’s really odd that they haven’t done this.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago

Thanks mate ....
Been viewing from afar for a bit...wasn’t sure I was ready for the anguish this place can give you!
Think I’ll just post and not get wound up lol

So far I’ve seen that Sid is still the same and still plenty of digs towards Jose...
Laz still as angry and confrontational as always...

Bman is probably closest to how I feel as to what’s going on with Pogba, Ole etc

Swampy is still the voice of reason :)
You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

Anyway - not here for a fight- and its not why i “ran away”...
I was an abusive cunt, not gonna lie. But I was public about not being a cunt anymore. But calling out racism & homophobia and abuse is not abuse, but the right thing to do.

You went all in on Jose, alligned yourself with a couple of cunts who Ed had to ban, and went after people for 3 years... and then bottled the inevitable retailiation from those you went after

Like I said at the time (to no avail), the internet isn't the wild west anymore. There's a willingness to act on racism, homophobia, persistent personal abuse across the internet. Everybody's home and work IPs are easily accessible, and everything you say online is stored. These days only post what you're fine with saying at work / at home cos it's standard practice to report and share this shite now, with all relevant parties, including employers.
Sorry - just to be clear ...you’re saying I was homophobic and racist and gave persistent personal abuse on here?!
yes, towards gaal probably
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Laz- you don’t “get” to me...I find it hilarious tbh.

Anyway ...

Not sure a DoF would solve anything while Glazers in charge ...just would be another buffer for them to deflect ..no doubt it would be another yes man like Ole - like a Rio... prob the worst decision we could make right now.

Get Poch in now - feel we will regret it if we stick with our PE teacher in charge
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago

You doled out years of flak and abuse towards anyone that didn't back Jose, then when it went tits up and you were proven wrong, you ran off to dodge the comeback

Pretty fucking pathetic that, Snoop

And it still seems like you're perceiving everything as a dig against the Great Man
I have abuse? Hahaha thats rich coming from you or Laz ffs- you two abuse anyone who disagrees with you!
I still think I’m righg about Jose- he wasn’t backed ...big agree it was time for him to go in the end..

I was an abusive cunt, not gonna lie. But I was public about not being a cunt anymore. But calling out racism & homophobia and abuse is not abuse, but the right thing to do.

You went all in on Jose, alligned yourself with a couple of cunts who Ed had to ban, and went after people for 3 years... and then bottled the inevitable retailiation from those you went after

Like I said at the time (to no avail), the internet isn't the wild west anymore. There's a willingness to act on racism, homophobia, persistent personal abuse across the internet. Everybody's home and work IPs are easily accessible, and everything you say online is stored. These days only post what you're fine with saying at work / at home cos it's standard practice to report and share this shite now, with all relevant parties, including employers.
Sorry - just to be clear ...you’re saying I was homophobic and racist and gave persistent personal abuse on here?!
Still very much triggered by Joses failure, and I know why

I remember you saying there's "too many lefties" on Rant which is probably why you've continued your pro Jose anti Gaal shit, cos at the root of it was different political opinions between the forum vs Harry and Pint

Makes sense with the "big blacks" and bender comments, and rape threats you made in the past
Sid
Legend

1 year ago

You notice how the triggered Jose fanatics return and the forum goes to shit again?

We were doing alright for over a year as well, talking about actual football rather than ignorance and historic bitterness because they can't hack the truth
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago

Anyway ...

Not sure a DoF would solve anything while Glazers in charge ...just would be another buffer for them to deflect ..no doubt it would be another yes man like Ole - like a Rio... prob the worst decision we could make right now.

Get Poch in now - feel we will regret it if we stick with our PE teacher in charge
Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago
Sid wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago

Still very much triggered by Joses failure, and I know why

I remember you saying there's "too many lefties" on Rant which is probably why you've continued your pro Jose anti Gaal shit, cos at the root of it was different political opinions between the forum vs Harry and Pint

Makes sense with the "big blacks" and bender comments, and rape threats you made in the past
Right Sid - I’m here for football stuff ffs...why are blatantly making Shit up ffs?!

Fucking quote me or something coz you’re just pure slandering now.

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago
You notice how the triggered Jose fanatics return and the forum goes to shit again?

We were doing alright for over a year as well, talking about actual football rather than ignorance and historic bitterness because they can't hack the truth
Knobby loves it when someone else is ready to have a pop at you, he's always ready to stand behind them. :))

Hands up Sid it's my fault that the Forum is shit, even in the recent, what i thought were good times, Fub has been shaken to his core and had to resort to sending me to Coventry over my drug use and rampant Pogba posting. At least with Snoops back Fub will have someone he always got along with to cheer him up.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Lazarus wrote:
1 year ago
Snoopcousins wrote:
1 year ago

Anyway ...

Glad to hear that Snoops. By the way i get described it's hard sometimes not to believe that i'm the root of all evil on here. Good to know you find it as funny as I do. Why do you think people keep claiming i do all this stuff and then when I ask them to explain or show me they don't answer?

Do you believe Poch wants to come here, have you seen anything to indicate that he would or is it a feeling you have? Because some people here keep talking about getting a manager like United can get whoever they want and I haven't seen any evidence for that in years and years, that goes for players as well.
I can’t imagine Poch would think we are his ideal job right now ...however I do think he wanted to come here last summer and thought he was getting the job before we surprisingly gave it to Ole Fulltime....

I think we are now in a position where we are fucked really as to actually being able to compete again while we have Gkazers /Woody...BUT surely we should be at least playing better football AND/OR challenging for the Top 4...
Sacking Ole would at least mean we would get higher up the table than 9th anyway.
We literally have the worst manager in the league - it’s rediculous for a club of our size...

Snoopcousins
Legend

1 year ago

Sid wrote:
1 year ago

Sid you’ll find you’re the only one blabbering on about historic shite and intentionally trying to insinuate I’m a racist homophobic abuser -clearly confusing me with Drivel and Max...just coz I agreed with them on football matters doesn’t mean I agreed with everytging they did ...that’s bullshit and you know it.

Fuckjng slag me for Jose and Pogba stuff big stop making shit up and stirring