Forum upgrade and changes

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

Wtf Laz!!!

I was apologising and explaining why I wasn’t on as much and it wasn’t that I was away again!

What did you say that I would find offensive anyway?

I was just being curtious and the pm bit was because FuB had been pming me lots of stuff about how the techy bits worked and what extra bits were included that I wouldn’t have seen before.

I’ll scroll up but I’ve no idea at all what the fuck was even said and if I had anything to say I’d say it to you like I always have. Never had a bad word to say about you and we’ve had discussions but never full arguments never mind petty sniping.

I’m not happy tbf because you and a select few others are the reason I’ve been here so long and came back.

And I said I was going to be away so I don’t know why you posted a few times.

I’m cool with you mate and I respect you more than most but don’t tell me to grow a pair of balls because as I always have, if I’ve an issue, I thought we always sorted it out.

I’ll see if I can see wtf this was even about for context now.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

Nope, so I posted about coming back and how things had changed and how much I’d learnt over the years with a jokey compliment to you about teaching me to become a hippy, you made a joke about digital because my posts are long, I laughed, FuB made another joke saying that was why Ed allowed it, I laughed again, I posted about pming FuB I then saw something about a badge, don’t think I saw any posts from you except some of you were on about the badge and I now see a photo from you saying fuck tradition.

Let me be crystal clear, I paid no attention or read back any other posts, the fact I chose this thread to say I was apologising about not being about as much temporarily purely because it seemed the most relevant. It had nothing to do with anything else prior.

Also, ironically, my post was agreeing with this pm I think you’re saying you sent to FuB about mods should post regularly, that’s why I was posting because I was heading away and had had to do a shit load of stuff before hand.

Do you think I can see pms between you and anyone?? I can’t. Or are you saying you thought FuB had pmd me about you pming him? (Which he wouldn’t do and vice versa) or did you post the bit in another public thread and thought I’d taken offence??

Either way mate, it was sheer fluke I posted here because as I said it seemed most relevant.

If it’s something from somewhere else, can you point me to it because if you think I’d taken offence, I’d like to see it, and if I’ve genuinely offended you somewhere I’ll use my balls and apologise.

But I think you’ve just completely misread the context and point of post. My pms to FuB are boring, and that’s not a slight on him, I just mean it’s here is how to use this function, here is what this does etc etc.

Essential and useful and necessary but boring as in would be of no interest to anyone else.

Three posts without giving me a chance to reply and putting up private it seems stuff between you and FuB that I had no knowledge of?

Not like you mate. And you should know me better than that. I’ve never had to say anything to your face that often because I thought we got along well.

But anyway, point to where I might have taken offence if it wasn’t a pm between you and FuB or accept my explanation and let’s move on and not make mountains out of mole hills.

If it’s a misunderstanding, then ironically I’m glad you agree with me about posting regularly and I’m happy to forget it.
Lazarus
Legend

Zeb's it's my fault, i got the complete wrong end of the stick ..... I believed Fub had had a word with you about posting as a mod, after i'd sent him the PM (which really was more about rant being quiet and not about Mods..). I thought you were having a go at me without actually saying my name, not like you at all tbf........ Apologies all round. :ymblushing:
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

As long as it’s all good bro
swampash
Legend

...hugs and kisses all round...how rant has changed...!
Lazarus
Legend

..........hope i haven't upset you as well Swampy. Some of Rants right leaning lot are way more sensitive than they like to let on.
swampash
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ..........hope i haven't upset you as well Swampy. Some of Rants right leaning lot are way more sensitive than they like to let on.
...you have absolutely no basis for making such an assertion, which I frankly find offensive. I thought we had put such crap behind us Laz. I expect an apology.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Laz is right, the right are the biggest snowflakes, they want the freedom of speech to say bigoted things but not for other people to call them a bigot. Doing that makes em proper butthurt.
FuB
Site Admin

what the fuck has any of this got to do with the forum upgrade/changes thread?

if you two want to make political statements, there's a whole forum dedicated to it so could you take them there, please?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Lazarus
Legend

swampash wrote: 6 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ..........hope i haven't upset you as well Swampy. Some of Rants right leaning lot are way more sensitive than they like to let on.
...you have absolutely no basis for making such an assertion, which I frankly find offensive. I thought we had put such crap behind us Laz. I expect an apology.
:))