Forum upgrade and changes

Manchester United chat
FuB
Site Admin

swampash wrote: 5 years ago safari has been really shit for a few days
heaven forbid something made by Apple is actually shit. whatever next?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Everything by apple is fucking shit tbf
Lazarus
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago Everything by apple is fucking shit tbf
Not my Macbook Pro 7 years now and not a single problem. It's like a tank compared to their new stuff.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
swampash
Legend

generally very happy with Apple stuff - just Safari seems to be a bit shit. Firefox the the DBs in comparison...
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 5 years ago
Not my Macbook Pro 7 years now and not a single problem. It's like a tank compared to their new stuff.
You bought yours when Apple did genuinely represent a bit better value, when you'd pay more for one laptop but it would last you 2 or 3 life cycles of a normal laptop so you would save money. But they're so much dearer now. That new iphone x thing, 1250, absolute robbery.
swampash
Legend

The price of that phone is ridiculous Sid, but only because too many people are desperate to have the latest iteration. I bet the one before this new model (assuming you can get it?) would be a better value option at the moment?
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 5 years ago
You bought yours when Apple did genuinely represent a bit better value, when you'd pay more for one laptop but it would last you 2 or 3 life cycles of a normal laptop so you would save money. But they're so much dearer now. That new iphone x thing, 1250, absolute robbery.
I think it's the opposite. The earlier iPhones had tiny screens, bad ppi and the overall specs were poor when compared to Android phones.
Now it's the best speced phone out there.
The A12 bionic is far superior to any of the other flagship phone's processors like the Qualcomm 845 or even Kirin.
It's got a big screen, good memory.
The specs are great but the phone is still overpriced and you'd still have to deal with Apple's ecosystem and moneygrab policies.
But the phones are getting better hardware.
Lazarus
Legend

dozer wrote: 5 years ago
Sid wrote: 5 years ago
I think it's the opposite. The earlier iPhones had tiny screens, bad ppi and the overall specs were poor when compared to Android phones.
Now it's the best speced phone out there.
The A12 bionic is far superior to any of the other flagship phone's processors like the Qualcomm 845 or even Kirin.
It's got a big screen, good memory.
The specs are great but the phone is still overpriced and you'd still have to deal with Apple's ecosystem and moneygrab policies.
But the phones are getting better hardware.
I have the same original Blackberry since it came out.........
swampash
Legend

...must be a bit mouldy by now...
Lazarus
Legend

:)) Just a bit.