Forum upgrade and changes

Manchester United chat
swampash
Legend

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago
swampash wrote: 6 years ago
Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ..........hope i haven't upset you as well Swampy. Some of Rants right leaning lot are way more sensitive than they like to let on.
...you have absolutely no basis for making such an assertion, which I frankly find offensive. I thought we had put such crap behind us Laz. I expect an apology.
:))
Laz: read, take note:

Ed: "...given I've put 14 years into this I'm not about to allow the community to be overtaken by the kind of offensive crap, misinformation, and trolling that has ruined Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the internet"
FuB
Site Admin

Lazarus wrote: 6 years ago ..........hope i haven't upset you as well Swampy. Some of Rants right leaning lot are way more sensitive than they like to let on.
...you have absolutely no basis for making such an assertion, which I frankly find offensive. I thought we had put such crap behind us Laz. I expect an apology.

Ed: "...given I've put 14 years into this I'm not about to allow the community to be overtaken by the kind of offensive crap, misinformation, and trolling that has ruined Facebook, Twitter and the rest of the internet"
I also felt that we'd vaguely agreed to take silly little squabbles to PMs or their own thread in off topic and I kindly ask you to do so...
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 6 years ago Laz is right, the right are the biggest snowflakes, they want the freedom of speech to say bigoted things but not for other people to call them a bigot. Doing that makes em proper butthurt.
Sid, is that aimed at me...are you calling me a bigot?
I sincerely hope you wouldn't be so foolish.
Like Laz, you might need to reread and digest this:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2559
Lazarus
Legend

You were being serious......? There was me thinking you were being humorous, a parody of me talking about sensitivity. So what assertion do you believe I made? Since we're being serious and talking about the Ed.......

I'll copy this and post it in off topic.

It's in Alf to Sid.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Site Admin

Snoops... your post has been moved to where Laz reposted.

Can I - now for the third time - ask that this discussion doesn't continue in this thread?

Laz... your assumption was correct however other people could have just let the jokes be jokes instead of making unnecessary political statements. If they wish to continue this stupid argument they can do so where you've kindly moved it.
redzebs
Legend

Aye guys, I don’t want to be a hypocrite seeing as I’ve been MIA with data not working properly and sky being a bunch of cunts and talking a week and a half to get an engineer out, but yes, for fuck sake I know it’s easy to stay in the thread when raking about or again petty sniping which I still for the life of me don’t get. But not in the fucking thread that was created to save this place.

‘Mon, wise a bap.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

How do you read a PM if it won't open because the folder is full? I've deleted the inbox down to below 50% but it still won't open.....
Lazarus
Legend

It says.....

"You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available."
FuB
Site Admin

Click "release"... I believe it's a link (which may not be clear)
Lazarus
Legend

I can't see that Fub. I moved all those old pm's to a new folder so the inbox is empty..... Still can't read it.

'Folder is 0% full (0 out of 50 messages stored)

You have 1 private message currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.'