Lingard.

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

If he was playing for City or Spurs as a 10, he’d be scoring for fun, his goals are usually self made or a good ball from someone, not from Lakakus “second balls” as Jose says when he’s blaming Rashford Sanchez Martial Lingard Mata or basically anyone who plays in the three behind Lakaku.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Lazarus
Legend

Lingard is the least of our problems, i'd say he's the most improved player under Jose.... A goal and an assist on England duty will do him no harm either.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Yeah tbf Jose has improved Lingard. He did well under Gaal too though. He gave him his first start and played the fuck out of him. He suits that Gaal school of football.

Shame Sanchez Martial Lukaku Mata Pogba and Rashford don't :))
Davel
First Teamer

i personally cant see past his dour performances, and far too many of them for a so called young talent, he`s a bit like young play one average game out of five and get rave reviews because you didnt fuck up,this is how low we have sunk, he`ll need to do an awful lot more to convince me he isnt a flash in the pan
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

hes 25 years old ffs and hes treated like a top young teenage talent, he was wank under gaal and wank under joey until about a month ago,
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 6 years ago ill give him his due, hes listened to my fair critique taken it on board and managed to make the big jump from gash to mediocre riff raff
:-@
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

hes another reasason we created nothig under joey and gaal tbf

players playing in his position at top clubs should be opening sides up left right and centre
lkhm

hoofing
Lazarus
Legend

..... is this a conversation? You only do statements. I don't want to over commit in case i disappoint you again.
Davel
First Teamer

players playing in his position at top clubs should be opening sides up left right and centre
[/quote]

are you serious THIS CUNT COULDN`T OPEN A TIN CAN. and god help us of the celebration if he did

we will be talking about him in 4 years of how hes been a great servant for us and good luck as he moves on, (well you lot will) I for certain wont.fletcher,park,limpdick,djemba djemba,gibshite,anderson,herra,mata,matic,blind (unmentionable was bought as a midfielder) and not to upset zebs also garlick
all of these are not falling off your tongue like keane,scholes.becks and giggs are they. hence why i say sack all the midfield coach`s and acadamy staff, for 18 years weve seen this shite in our midfield, but managed to get some world class strikers to make a difference, does it not ring bells that RVN,RVP Ronaldo and Rooney carriied us the seasons we won major trophys since 2000
sheesh
Legend