Lingard.

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

I wonder what our budget will be if we miss out on champos league, surely no one at United thought we would???
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

Looks like Rashford will finish the season with more game time than any attacker bar Ibra.
marlon
Legend

redzebs wrote:I wonder what our budget will be if we miss out on champos league, surely no one at United thought we would???
Don't think it'll be that different. The financial reward for getting in is huge, so it's probably worth spending a bit more to make sure.
redzebs
Legend

He's probably learnt a good bit tbf, though a wideman ala Welbeck like Fergie used him he is not. Probably won't do him any harm long term, probably just did us some harm this season lol when he's been shite wide.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote:Looks like Rashford will finish the season with more game time than any attacker bar Ibra.
Shame a lot of it has been on the left and at left back
Davel
First Teamer

redzebs wrote:
dozer wrote:Herrera is just a Darren Fletcher to me. We keep replacing Fletcher so many times in the last few seasons. Herrera's not someone any big club would consider buying.

He's currently our best midfielder ffs, take that whatever way you want. That's why I want another box to box midfielder as well as a cdm
Therein lies our problem, we put up with fletcher, we put up with gibshite, we put up with he who cant be named, all fucking turds, we need a attacking midfielder who`s going to get around 20 a season at least 10 in the prem at least create a good amount too (not 3 a season) i`d expect that from my goalkeeper
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

that was pogbos job mind
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:that was pogbos job mind

Haha was just thinking what does a £100 million quid midfielder who doesn't score goals cost
swampash
Legend

[quote="redzebs"]I wonder what our budget will be if we miss out on...
Last edited by swampash 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
redzebs
Legend

No chance Swampy he'll not ship out Jones and Smalling and Darmian and Blind, not Blind and not one of Jones or Smalling, no chance,

Unless you've one of those boys that would be class on the left wide and another midfielder on top of a young player who we'll assume will just automatically slot in.

I'm not as excited as much as worried, if we get champos league I'll be less so.

That lad Dybala I wanted is playing tonight