Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

I'd take Rabiot and Ramsey in a swap deal
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago The club chose Pogba over Jose. It let player power and twats like Raiola get out of control.

We won’t get that much for him. Juve say they’re interested. They’ll want to do some kind of swap. I think the club might have been trying to sell him last summer, and that’s what the Sancho thing was all about.
It wasn't just Pogba, many others in the squad stopped believing in Jose's methods cos we were bottom half and playing dog shit football. This is the kind of thing Pog gets unjust flak for. And tbf all clubs put the players over the manager cos managers can be sacked mid season and players can't.
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago
bman2 wrote: 3 years ago The club chose Pogba over Jose. It let player power and twats like Raiola get out of control.

We won’t get that much for him. Juve say they’re interested. They’ll want to do some kind of swap. I think the club might have been trying to sell him last summer, and that’s what the Sancho thing was all about.
It wasn't just Pogba, many others in the squad stopped believing in Jose's methods cos we were bottom half and playing dog shit football. This is the kind of thing Pog gets unjust flak for. And tbf all clubs put the players over the manager cos managers can be sacked mid season and players can't.
True.

It’s a bit embarrassing that Ole brought on Pogba in desperation tonight, and he scored, but it wasn’t enough. If we’d gone through it would be all right, but now it looks weak.
bman2
Legend

If you keep Pogba in the opposition half of the pitch, he’s great. He was bought for Gaal, who tried to play attacking football, dominating possession in the other team’s half, and he wanted players with a bit of X factor to unlock the opposition.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago If you keep Pogba in the opposition half of the pitch, he’s great. He was bought for Gaal, who tried to play attacking football, dominating possession in the other team’s half, and he wanted players with a bit of X factor to unlock the opposition.
Sorry m8 but Pogba was never great. You're defending Pogba like how I defended Fellaini. :))
bman2
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago
bman2 wrote: 3 years ago If you keep Pogba in the opposition half of the pitch, he’s great. He was bought for Gaal, who tried to play attacking football, dominating possession in the other team’s half, and he wanted players with a bit of X factor to unlock the opposition.
Sorry m8 but Pogba was never great. You're defending Pogba like how I defended Fellaini. :))
Yeah nice try. Fellaini went to China and was never heard from again. Pogba will go to one of the few clubs competing to win the CL. Bit of a difference there in talent that you’ve never been able to figure out.
dozer
Legend

If Pogba is a good player then Ravel Morrison is the best we've ever had.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rumours are he wants to sign a new deal

There'll be lots of middle aged men going in to meltdown if so, especially if he gets a new haircut to celebrate
swampash
Legend

...you calling me middle aged Sid?
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago Rumours are he wants to sign a new deal

There'll be lots of middle aged men going in to meltdown if so, especially if he gets a new haircut to celebrate
I'm of two minds on that. On the one hand, it would nice to put all the drama behind us. On the other, I wouldn't be that confident of the club replacing him with someone else who has the kind of passing range he has, and I really want a top passer in our midfield. If he stayed, it would at least mean that we could focus on getting a great DM.