Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
fat maradona
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago With Pogba people talk such shit that it's clouded their judgement. When he leaves it'll be a case of you don't know what you've got til it's gone. We'll have to buy well to replace him, which we won't. Although I do admit his influence is fading. But still, when he's on it he can do everything you need a midfielder to do brilliantly.
And that's the thing. In the 4 years he has been with us, I'd say that I can recall maybe no more than 20 games where he has played like he should. 20 in 160 appearances. We didn't pay £95m for that. On current form, he is holding back opportunities for VdB (who has shown he is decent in the handful of minutes he's played). I'd take Soumare over Pogba right now and he would probably only cost £35m.
dozer
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 3 years ago
Sid wrote: 3 years ago With Pogba people talk such shit that it's clouded their judgement. When he leaves it'll be a case of you don't know what you've got til it's gone. We'll have to buy well to replace him, which we won't. Although I do admit his influence is fading. But still, when he's on it he can do everything you need a midfielder to do brilliantly.
And that's the thing. In the 4 years he has been with us, I'd say that I can recall maybe no more than 20 games where he has played like he should. 20 in 160 appearances. We didn't pay £95m for that. On current form, he is holding back opportunities for VdB (who has shown he is decent in the handful of minutes he's played). I'd take Soumare over Pogba right now and he would probably only cost £35m.
Exactly. Even Tuncai Sanli scored a hatrick against us. Sid, did you extrapolate that at the time and assume he's a world class forward?
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

So in-keeping with the rest of the squad. Pog is no different. But as Ronnie said whenever they talk about me, it's polemic.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

dozer wrote: 3 years ago
Exactly. Even Tuncai Sanli scored a hatrick against us. Sid, did you extrapolate that at the time and assume he's a world class forward?
Nearly world class, but not quite in the same bracket as Fellaini.
dozer
Legend

Sid wrote: 3 years ago
dozer wrote: 3 years ago
Nearly world class, but not quite in the same bracket as Fellaini.
Perhaps. But I think your opinions are based on prejudice rather than actual facts. Like Jogba being dogshit to mediocre 90% of the games is no match for his celebrity status which is more important.
Does VDB do noodle commercials? No? Must be shit then. Good players would get these kind of offers.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

:)) it's true, the noodles are a good barometer
FuB
Site Admin

and the pogba/raiola rollercoaster is off again... not even remotely unusual for them to rock the boat on the eve of a huge game.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55220519
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

FuB wrote: 3 years ago and the pogba/raiola rollercoaster is off again... not even remotely unusual for them to rock the boat on the eve of a huge game.

It’s bit weird that Raiola was saying the opposite in the summer. Saying he’d sign a new contract. Oh well.
dozer
Legend

Lol. No one gives a fuck.
He's a bench player and will easily impress some fans like Bman with his quota of 5 good games a year but everyone else knows we can do better for those wages.
I don't think any big club will buy him either. We'll have to get rid of him for free. Like Sanchez.
dozer
Legend

bman2 wrote: 3 years ago
FuB wrote: 3 years ago and the pogba/raiola rollercoaster is off again... not even remotely unusual for them to rock the boat on the eve of a huge game.

It’s bit weird that Raiola was saying the opposite in the summer. Saying he’d sign a new contract. Oh well.
Nothing weird about that considering it's Pogba and Raiola.