Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

Juve have confirmed Pogba is to have Utd medical...
It's on!

Get in Jose....very excited now
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Class from Mourinho and Woodward tbf. We actually have a manager that has all of his targets.

But the transfer fee is a piss take. It's an expensive fuck up.
senna
Star Man

Finally! The boy is coming home!
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

the fee is fukin great, means taggart cant hide from his fuck up tbf, its all i will remember him for tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Snoopcousins
Legend

It's a happy fucking day!
We are back on the map again, Jose shows how it's done...
And yea tbf Kudo's to Woodward- 4 great deals and all before the season starts...very impressive!
And the money for Pogba will be shown in time to be great business in sure.
It's also the price we have been forced to pay by letting him go stupidly and then falling off the map with Moyes/LVG....

Jose has got us into title contenders and is talking about winning the title in a matter of weeks...bring on the season now
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Lazarus
Legend

We've seen he has got the ability so the ball is in his hands to become a superstar. It's clearly what he wants. Remains to be seen......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

pogback is fucking bent as fuck tbf

unless its a pop at tagg
lkhm

hoofing
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Lazarus wrote:We've seen he has got the ability so the ball is in his hands to become a superstar. It's clearly what he wants. Remains to be seen......
Aye I think Adidas plan on making him a star. They want him to be one of the most famous players in the world. He's already really marketable and the strength of United's brand will take him to the next level
sheesh
Legend

Lol