Pogba Confirmed

Manchester United chat
Snoopcousins
Legend

Oh clearly
Lol
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

There's obviously a problem. And it likely relates to how he's being used - why else would Jose make a point in his post match presser of saying that Pogba would've played on the left of a 3 in midfield?
swampash
Legend

I still suspect Pogba's nose is out of joint because of all the attention Sanchez is now getting. Higher wages, playmaker, goal scorer...while Pogba is being asked to do more of the deeper defending work that he's not that interested in, and has less aptitude for.
As someone has already pointed out, he's only 24 and maybe still a bit immature. He needs someone at OT to get an arm around his shoulder and explain to him how he can become the great player that he wants to be (and probably thinks he already is, but isn't).
Robbo
First Teamer

swampash wrote:I still suspect Pogba's nose is out of joint because of all the attention Sanchez is now getting. Higher wages, playmaker, goal scorer...while Pogba is being asked to do more of the deeper defending work that he's not that interested in, and has less aptitude for.
As someone has already pointed out, he's only 24 and maybe still a bit immature. He needs someone at OT to get an arm around his shoulder and explain to him how he can become the great player that he wants to be (and probably thinks he already is, but isn't).

But who ? none of the present team strike me as being able to mentor a younger player as in previous years and in all honesty 24 isnt really all that young either.

If Pogba wants to be the bee´s knee´s, the number one etc. then he needs sto that he is game after game after game instead of showing up one day and going missing the next.
-----------------------------------------------------
swampash
Legend

Don't disagree with that Robbo. The problem seems to be in his head. I'm not sure though that Jose is the sort of manager to invest time trying to get the kid's head straight. He tends rather to write them off...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... ment-panel

I think Northcroft has the best take on it... Pogba could be a legitimate great, but he's got to start taking responsibility for the things he's not so good at, and not just leaning on the things he is good at...

I'm siding with Mourinho on this... Pogba has to put the teams tactical needs before his own ideas of how the game should be played... it doesn't matter whether you agree with Mourinhos game plan or not, and Pogba might be right about how he should be used... but Mourinho is the manager, for good or bad, and you can't have any player neglecting his role in the game plan, just because he doesn't agree with it...

If he really can't work to Mourinhos plan, then he's within his rights to want out... but as long as he's putting on the shirt, he has to work for the team, wherever he's asked to play...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

all the shite cunts on here used to wrongly say about gerrard is true about pog, he has no fucking clue how to play in cemtre midfield tbf, which is why he doesnt wanna

unlike gerrard tho, he'll never hit 20 a season if you pushed him further forward tbf
lkhm

hoofing
FuB
Site Admin

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:unlike gerrard tho, he'll never hit 20 a season if you pushed him further forward tbf

he'll hit the crossbar 20 time a season though
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Mourinho on Pogba

‘He was working normally with us before the game. We prepared for the game, we gave the last touches in the tactical play, we gave the last touches on the set-plays and I told the players the team.’

‘He was in the team but this morning he was not feeling right to play. Then I have to prepare a new team. So he’s ill and now we have to wait to see what is going on.’

Makes it sound as though Mourinho didn't pull Pogba out of the team, Pog did it himself last minute
FuB
Site Admin

"Season 2" in full swing then?
NQAT's official artificial intelligence