is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

fat maradona wrote: 4 years ago
marlon wrote: 4 years ago 5 are pens though
I can't be arsed to confirm this but I think he creates most of his penalty chances, which is as good as scoring from open play.
Good point. He wins a shitload of pens himself with his trickery in the box.
dozer
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote: 4 years ago his head don't drop when he does summat shite, and that's why martial will be replaced and he wont
Can't disagree with that
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

19 goals and we're only in the second week of Jan

He might even make 30
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Rashford probably out for the rest of the season then, and maybe the euros. He's been playing with a stress fracture in his back. Ed summed it up on twitter, it's an example of "outdated machismo"

That's Maguire, McT and now Rashy all played to the point of injury. Good old Glazernomics, squeezing the most out of a threadbare squad.
marlon
Legend

Pogba too
bman2
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Rashford probably out for the rest of the season then, and maybe the euros. He's been playing with a stress fracture in his back. Ed summed it up on twitter, it's an example of "outdated machismo"

That's Maguire, McT and now Rashy all played to the point of injury. Good old Glazernomics, squeezing the most out of a threadbare squad.
He'll regret mistreating his body for the sake of a club run by the likes of the Glazers and Woodward.
swampash
Legend

Sid wrote: 4 years ago Rashford...been playing with a stress fracture in his back.
Fuck, is that right Sid?! Worrying if it is. Never heard of that injury before - is it common.
marlon
Legend

“When I was younger I used to have a lot of problems in my back, so I got used to using this machine,” he said. “I still use it, a bone-healing [ultrasound] machine. Put a bit of gel on, then strap it round.”

He has a history of back problems and they thought it was a good idea to have him play through the pain.
marlon
Legend

Greenwood has as many goals in 450 minutes of league football this season as Lingard/Mata/Pereira/James do in 4500. He's only started 2 league games so far. Has to be the one replacing Rashford in the XI
bman2
Legend

There’s a big backlash over Rashford‘s injury, critical columns in major papers, reports he had serious pain before the Wolves match. It’s bad PR for the club.