Legend

regardless of manager

is he xfactory enough
lkhm

hoofing
redzebs
Legend

Yes
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
Robbo
First Teamer

To early to say I think the lads 18 years old he could go on to be a great but it could also go tits up.
-----------------------------------------------------
Snoopcousins
Legend

Is he even better than Welbeck?

It's way too early, I'm still not convinced.
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Better finisher than Welbeck, better movement as well

It depends a lot on the next manager. Mourinho will want more of a blokey lump that can hold it up, rather than a young gormy twat that runs in behind
Lazarus
Legend

He looks good but as with Martial, anything can go wrong.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:regardless of manager

is he xfactory enough
I don't think he is... I think he's another flash in the pan... not his fault... he had a brilliant intro to the big league, surprised a few defenders, banged in a few goals, but he's still a long way from a first teamer in a top side... another Januzaj for me...

Whisper that carefully around here though, as there are those who just won't have it... he's a lock, a nailed on superstar who's going to replace Rooney, and be part of Uniteds all conquering attack for years... the top teams in Europe are lining up to steal him away because we can't offer him Champs league football next year... I even read that Real are considering offering us Ronaldo in a straight swap...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

He's been remarkably dangerous in a team that doesn't create much. Don't think you could ask for better from a kid his age, so you'd have to say he's looking very good so far.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

bman2 wrote:He's been remarkably dangerous in a team that doesn't create much. Don't think you could ask for better from a kid his age, so you'd have to say he's looking very good so far.
Maybe... but it's so familiar, especially around here... explosive first impressions, and he's the next outrageous talent, who's going to make all the difference...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:regardless of manager

is he xfactory enough
I don't think he is... I think he's another flash in the pan... not his fault... he had a brilliant intro to the big league, surprised a few defenders, banged in a few goals, but he's still a long way from a first teamer in a top side... another Januzaj for me...

Whisper that carefully around here though, as there are those who just won't have it... he's a lock, a nailed on superstar who's going to replace Rooney, and be part of Uniteds all conquering attack for years... the top teams in Europe are lining up to steal him away because we can't offer him Champs league football next year... I even read that Real are considering offering us Ronaldo in a straight swap...
Yeah you really get it in the neck from us pro Rashford lot when you say he isn't that good, it's relentless attacks towards anybody that makes so much as an observation that we deem wrong

Ffs