is rashford gonna make it then

Manchester United chat
Jason
Star Man

Just confirmed today on bbc, he'll be getting surgery next week and will be out for 3 months.

Rest will do him good, but have no idea if he needed this, firstly why was he even selected for England, when he was just a backup option for Southgate.

And then secondly, why has it taken so long to get the surgery sorted, to the point where its being done the week before the season starts!
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

jason_uk wrote: 2 years ago Just confirmed today on bbc, he'll be getting surgery next week and will be out for 3 months.

Rest will do him good, but have no idea if he needed this, firstly why was he even selected for England, when he was just a backup option for Southgate.

And then secondly, why has it taken so long to get the surgery sorted, to the point where its being done the week before the season starts!
It's a piss take. He could have had the op at the end of last season and already be 2 months down in his recovery. But as it stands he'll be back in november, which is ages away. I get the feeling the Ole wanted him to not have to op so he could start the season - cos if we're going to have a crack at the title we have to start fast, cos City won't give up a lead. But the club have used and abused him for too long. He needs a rest, and it'll get him out of the spotlight and away from tories and racists which will be good n all.
Jason
Star Man

Not really sure if this should be here, or on oles thread. But bloody hell, doesn't read great for ole.

From Simon Stone on bbc.

"The striker got on well with former United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. But the Norwegian tended not to do much coaching, so Rashford never got to learn properly the predatory instincts of his fellow forward.

So Rashford took a deep breath, overcame his natural shyness and went to Solskjaer to tell him he was unsure what was being asked of him. He said he felt his performances had plateaued because he was being asked to play in so many different roles. Rashford was told to stop moaning."

Hopefully he manages to recover some form/confidence in the run in, as he's looked lost this season.
swampash
Legend

Incredible really jason - confirms all I thought about the hobbit.
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Doesn't sound great. However, and I'm not being funny, if as a young forward you can't learn from training with Ronaldo and Cavani every day, look at yourself in the mirror.
dozer
Legend

swampash wrote: 2 years ago Incredible really jason - confirms all I thought about the hobbit.
It's a confirmation of Rashford's true talents. That of a politician.
swampash
Legend

...not even that; it's all down to his PR agent.
dozer
Legend

I noticed that, against westham, Rashford made some high iq passes when it came to his general gameplay.

By high iq I mean. higher than his usual iq... Like 80-90. Not the usual 8-9 he serves up often.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

He’s on an absolutely shocking run but no excuses for this:

Lazy cunt.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
swampash
Legend

More of a 1333, whenever Hercules plays...