Varane - welcome

Manchester United chat
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

Oh ffs they're going to bring Jones back into the squad https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detail/s ... s-tuanzebe

They're pretending he's been injured for the last 18 months
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2800
Joined: 5 years ago

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26840
Joined: 8 years ago

2 months ago

sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
User avatar
FuB
Legend
Posts: 6881
Joined: 5 years ago
Location: Littlewoods Data Entry Department

2 months ago

Sid wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
who the fuck would buy him? pretty sure freak shows are frowned upon nowadays so no one's going to buy him for the gurns
Rant's official artificial intelligence
User avatar
jason_uk
Star Man
Posts: 690
Joined: 7 years ago

2 months ago

FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
Phil Jones should do the admirable thing and step down from the #4 shirt!

We'd almost have a Burnley-esqe 1-5 numbered backline.
He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
who the fuck would buy him? pretty sure freak shows are frowned upon nowadays so no one's going to buy him for the gurns

How long before we hear from Ole that having him back and fit is like having a new signing in classic fergie style.
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6661
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Jones must be a tough guy mentally.
It must be really hard for a player to keep getting injured the way he does, all the fucking time. It takes time to get back to being only to get injured again. Got to admire his perseverance.

I don't think the club simply dumped a new expensive contract on him. I'm sure there are limitations like playing time, etc. If so, that's a good move from the club which other players can appreciate.
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2800
Joined: 5 years ago

1 month ago

Yeah, for all his many faults as a player, it must be hard to keep going when he's been injured for as long as he has.

I know it helps that he earns a lot of money, but I'm sure all he wants to do is just go out and play.

I hope we can keep him fit and help him find another club. Maybe Beckham's team in America will take him on?
User avatar
swampash
Legend
Posts: 5225
Joined: 7 years ago

1 month ago

jason_uk wrote:
2 months ago
FuB wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago
sheesh wrote:
2 months ago
Sid wrote:
2 months ago

He should, he should also fuck off earning a wage doing nowt. I think he has to now anyway, cos his contract is up? If he's wanting to save what's left of his career he should get out of britain because he's become a meme. It's quite cruel tbh. Jose would probably have him at Roma.
He was given a contract extension in 2019, for some inexplicable reason. He's under contract for another couple of years.

Apparently 9 United players and members of staff have got Covid: https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/07/2 ... -positive/
Shit I thought his contract had run out. Hopefully they're just going to play him until someone buys him.
who the fuck would buy him? pretty sure freak shows are frowned upon nowadays so no one's going to buy him for the gurns

How long before we hear from Ole that having him back and fit is like having a new signing in classic fergie style.
...perhaps he's going to be our new DM star?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6661
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

Wtf is going on with Varane?
User avatar
dozer
Legend
Posts: 6661
Joined: 8 years ago

1 month ago

I wonder if he's covid infected. Otherwise I can't comprehend the delay.
Club blamed brexit but Chelsea signed Lukaku so fast.
Post Reply