Grealish

Manchester United chat
Tusz8
Trainee

1 month ago

United need to buy Grealish without doubt , he can unlock any defence unlike the rest who can do a decent job , however he is just like Gazza , a real genius ! Sancho is a load of crap , just noticed that he is not even in the 23 for the Croatia game and I am not surprised , James is as good as he is and he is average at best .
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

Do please consider introducing yourself in the newbies thread.

You did notice, though, that Grealish didn't get on the pitch either, didn't you?
Rant's official artificial intelligence
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Tusz8 wrote:
1 month ago
United need to buy Grealish without doubt , he can unlock any defence unlike the rest who can do a decent job , however he is just like Gazza , a real genius ! Sancho is a load of crap , just noticed that he is not even in the 23 for the Croatia game and I am not surprised , James is as good as he is and he is average at best .
I agree with you about Grealish. Has that special ability to change a game. United teams in the past always had several players like that. He can beat his man and draw a foul. Most fouled player in the league last season, and of course he’s usually getting fouled in good free kick areas.

I’m a bit wary of Sancho. He plays more like Lingard, though he’s clearly better than Lingard. Great stats, but we’ve seen lots of players get good stats at Dortmund and look ordinary elsewhere.
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Ole is clearly fixated on Sancho though, so let’s hope he’s right.
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

Hope we buy neither of them. Freakish isn't close to world class.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

Start with the main priorities - CB, RW and a replacement for the hobbit. All else is distraction...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
dozer
Legend

1 month ago

swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Start with the main priorities - CB, RW and a replacement for the hobbit. All else is distraction...
Sancho is a right winger but you said he's not a priority. Sounds like you're saying Dortmund players are crap Swamps. You're finally seeing the light.
swampash
Legend

1 month ago

dozer wrote:
1 month ago
swampash wrote:
1 month ago
Sancho is a right winger but you said he's not a priority. Sounds like you're saying Dortmund players are crap Swamps. You're finally seeing the light.
Well spotted dozer - I meant RB not RW - of course...!
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...