Mayweather v Pacquiao

Discuss other sports here
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Haha
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Must be shit getting booed in your own country
Pikey McScum
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:that is probably the worst post ive ever read
:))
"that is probably the worst post ive ever read" - Knobby, 28th April 2015
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

The closer this gets, the less I care... I'm convinced this is going to be a shitty fight...

Pacquiao has one chance in my opinion... if he can get after Mayweather, similar to Duran over Leonard, first fight... he might win... but I doubt it... he's smaller, and Mayweather is too clever...

Mayweather will run... he'll be on his toes, going backwards for as many rounds as it takes to frustrate Pacquiao into being rash... he'll dodge under the ropes, like a coward,(imo), same as he did against Hatton, he'll poke and paw at Pacquiao, and run... and that will be that for a few rounds... then Pacquiao will get sick of it, and start chasing Mayweather, lunging in desperate to catch him... end of fight... Mayweather will take him apart, and all the cocksucking will begin... Mayweather the great, what a smart fighter, best ever??? must be up there... blah, blah...

Mayweather is indeed an awesome boxer, and a very clever man... but he's no fighter... he's also been very lucky to have reigned when there wasn't the sort of fighter will the skill set that could have beaten him... a proper hard assed warrior, with top class skills, a granite jaw, and enough sense to not fall for Mayweathers spoiler tactics...

I honestly think Hatton "MIGHT" have beaten him, but he was too thick... he didn't have the discipline and patience to wait till the crowd, and the ref got sick of Mayweathers diving, and rope ducking... if he could have dragged Mayweather into a proper fight, he might have won, and I do stress "might", because Mayweather is outstanding... but he's a master at making every fight, his type of fight... we've never seen Mayweather scrap... because he simply won't do it...

And he won't do it here either...

Boring fight, with Mayweather to win in 8...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:The closer this gets, the less I care... I'm convinced this is going to be a shitty fight...

Pacquiao has one chance in my opinion... if he can get after Mayweather, similar to Duran over Leonard, first fight... he might win... but I doubt it... he's smaller, and Mayweather is too clever...

Mayweather will run... he'll be on his toes, going backwards for as many rounds as it takes to frustrate Pacquiao into being rash... he'll dodge under the ropes, like a coward,(imo), same as he did against Hatton, he'll poke and paw at Pacquiao, and run... and that will be that for a few rounds... then Pacquiao will get sick of it, and start chasing Mayweather, lunging in desperate to catch him... end of fight... Mayweather will take him apart, and all the cocksucking will begin... Mayweather the great, what a smart fighter, best ever??? must be up there... blah, blah...

Mayweather is indeed an awesome boxer, and a very clever man... but he's no fighter... he's also been very lucky to have reigned when there wasn't the sort of fighter will the skill set that could have beaten him... a proper hard assed warrior, with top class skills, a granite jaw, and enough sense to not fall for Mayweathers spoiler tactics...

I honestly think Hatton "MIGHT" have beaten him, but he was too thick... he didn't have the discipline and patience to wait till the crowd, and the ref got sick of Mayweathers diving, and rope ducking... if he could have dragged Mayweather into a proper fight, he might have won, and I do stress "might", because Mayweather is outstanding... but he's a master at making every fight, his type of fight... we've never seen Mayweather scrap... because he simply won't do it...

And he won't do it here either...

Boring fight, with Mayweather to win in 8...

Yeah Hatton shocked him the first few rounds then tried to settle into a technical match and it was over the moment he started to play Mayweathers game.

Mayweather looked disbelieving last night and was looking at Pacquio with a mixture of envy and anger because the crowd were cheering for Pacquio, he then went on the charm offensive after in interviews.

Wonder if a pro pac crowd will play a part but I'm sticking my money on Mayweather, my wife called a ok in the 8th for Mayweather about half an hour ago haha
nailyclops
Youth Teamer

6 years ago

Link anyone?
just1n
Legend

6 years ago

[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
nailyclops
Youth Teamer

6 years ago

:x
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

As predicted.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Glad I didn't stay up to watch this, sounds like a none event as Mayweather was on the defensive

He landed 148 punches while Pacquiao 81. Neither fighter looked like they got hit at the bell, they were barely sweating

You just can't get near the cunt to hit him, to make a fight of it, because finds the perfect balance between attack and defence so he's never exposed enough to get himself into serious trouble - hence all the shit talking to get bums on seats. It was only the most lucrative fight because everybody wants the persistent wife beater to literally get his head kicked in. The actual boxing match is boring