Mayweather v Pacquiao

Discuss other sports here
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:Want pacpquiao to smash him, can't stand that arrogant mayweather.

It aint cocky if you back it up
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
fat maradona
Legend

6 years ago

This is my view. Mayweather is probably the most technically gifted boxer ever. None before him (perhaps Roy Jones Jnr would have run him close) and I doubt any after him. But he's a boring cunt. I don't like to watch him box. It's like watching an Olympic boxing match...all about the points...

Pac on the other hand, my kind of boxer. Explosive and exciting. The guy can box and he can hit. Definitely in the 'all time' top ten list, imo.

This is a dream match up. But the cynic in me thinks it'll go the distance with Mayweather winning on points, with a re-match on the cards...
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

A rematch is definitely happening, it will be even more profitable than the first fight
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

I'd love a rematch between Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan, or the Hulk and King Kong Bundy, but Andre and Bundy are dead.
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

redzebs wrote:
madredmonkey wrote:Want pacpquiao to smash him, can't stand that arrogant mayweather.

You can be cocky but the guy is a plumb,
surprised he can get his head through the door, loves himself so much
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:
redzebs wrote:

You can be cocky but the guy is a plumb,
surprised he can get his head through the door, loves himself so much

Him v Chuck Norris would be the big one for me tbf
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote:I'd love a rematch between Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan, or the Hulk and King Kong Bundy, but Andre and Bundy are dead.
They'd only be on the undercard to Junk Yard Dog versus Sergeant Slaughter. WWF gold!! ;)
Junk Yard Dog was a bit shit, his finishin move was just getting on all fours and head butting someone.

Koko B Ware, Kamala the Ugandan Head Hunter, Mr Fuji, Ricky Steamboat, Jake the Snake, Brutus Beefcake, Macho Man, Heart Foundation, Honky Tonk Man, Hercules, Mr Perfect, Ultimate Warrior. B-)
just1n
Legend

6 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
danniitronix wrote:I'd love a rematch between Andre the Giant and Hulk Hogan, or the Hulk and King Kong Bundy, but Andre and Bundy are dead.
They'd only be on the undercard to Junk Yard Dog versus Sergeant Slaughter. WWF gold!! ;)
Junk Yard Dog was a bit shit, his finishin move was just getting on all fours and head butting someone.

Koko B Ware, Kamala the Ugandan Head Hunter, Mr Fuji, Ricky Steamboat, Jake the Snake, Brutus Beefcake, Macho Man, Heart Foundation, Honky Tonk Man, Hercules, Mr Perfect, Ultimate Warrior. B-)
British Bulldog R.I.P Remember him taking Ravishing Rick Rude apart.
It's insane. So many other wrestlers are dead:
Chris Benoit, Bad News Brown, Crush, Umaga, Bam Bam Bigelow, Earthquake, Eddie Guerrero, The Big Bossman, Yokozuna

Back then I enjoyed Honky Tonk Man , Hacksaw Jim Duggan , Rick Flair, Million Dollar Man.
[color=#008000]GLAZERS[/color] [color=#FF8000]OUT![/color]
danniitronix
Legend

6 years ago

That reminds me of George the Animal Steele. Weird cunt used to eat the turn buckle and remember he stole Elizabeth from Macho Man.

Talking of which Elizabeth is dead too.
nailyclops
Youth Teamer

6 years ago

Anyone know where this'll be showing online?