Joshua v Klitschko

Discuss other sports here
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

That's a classic

Josh's power told in the end, I was wrong. He managed to find a second wind and bashed him up
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

That... was fuckin great!

He had him in the fifth, but he punched himself out and couldn't finish him... Klitschko impressed the fuck out of me, the way he came back from that... and that 6th was brutal... AJ was fucked... but... and AJ impressed the fuck out of me, because that was hard to come back from... took him a couple rounds, where he dug in, and just fought for the chance to get his legs back... and then, once he got his wind again, he just fuckin unloaded... that was fuckin great...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Alf have you caught up yet?
Yeah man... look at him, fuckin lordin it up out there, lol... he deserves it, and he's fuckin doin it with some class as well... none of this, shakin his cock in the loses face... proper respect, and that's good to see...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

I thought the 5th was the best round but the 11th was fucking brilliant. Pure violence from Joshua. He's a nice fella but he's got a brutal streak in him that's gonna shit all the other heavyweights up, especially Wilder, he's not got power like Josh... He can literally lift a 6ft 7, 17 and half stone cunt off his feet

And his heart as well. Josh was almost finished with that knockdown, the ref gives him a look as if he was going to end it there and then. Incredible heart to go back on and win.
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:I thought the 5th was the best round but the 11th was fucking brilliant. Pure violence from Joshua. He's a nice fella but he's got a brutal streak in him that's gonna shit all the other heavyweights up, especially Wilder, he's not got power like Josh... He can literally lift a 6ft 7, 17 and half stone cunt off his feet

And his heart as well. Josh was almost finished with that knockdown, the ref gives him a look as if he was going to end it there and then. Incredible heart to go back on and win.
I think he's got to work on his legs though... he's either got to lose some muscle and sacrifice some power, or he needs to find some training that keeps the power but improves his stamina, because he can't be punching himself out like that... that is a real weakness...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Aye he's too heavy. The way to beat him is to box and move. But I think the manner of this win will mean he'll struggle to find opponents, because the cunt hits harder than anyone in the game. And now we know he has a good chin and a ton of heart. It's a good job there's a ton of money up for grabs otherwise he'd be dodged.

I think it'll be Fury or Wilder next. Wilder's a big puncher and dominates the ring. He's the best the yanks have. But he doesn't have power like Josh... Not in the slightest. He's a fraud in comparison. He's dodged all the hard cunts Joshua has fought. Then I'd fight Fury. And then retire tbf, with about 50m in the bank from those 2 fights plus Wlad
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Aye he's too heavy. The way to beat him is to box and move. But I think the manner of this win will mean he'll struggle to find opponents, because the cunt hits harder than anyone in the game. And now we know he has a good chin and a ton of heart. It's a good job there's a ton of money up for grabs otherwise he'd be dodged.

I think it'll be Fury or Wilder next. Wilder's a big puncher and dominates the ring. He's the best the yanks have. But he doesn't have power like Josh... Not in the slightest. He's a fraud in comparison. He's dodged all the hard cunts Joshua has fought. Then I'd fight Fury. And then retire tbf, with about 50m in the bank from those 2 fights plus Wlad
Well, Vlad seemed to suggest there's a clause in their contract that offers a rematch... I'm not personally interested in that, but if true, then it'll probably have to de considered before anything else... but for me, Fury is next... not only to shut him up, and get him out of the game once and for all, but I also think it would be a savvy move for AJs training... treat it as a chance to work on this stamina issue... it's a problem that other fighters will train for... it's what Ali's "rope-a-dope" was made for...
pint vulger
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Aye he's too heavy. The way to beat him is to box and move. But I think the manner of this win will mean he'll struggle to find opponents, because the cunt hits harder than anyone in the game. And now we know he has a good chin and a ton of heart. It's a good job there's a ton of money up for grabs otherwise he'd be dodged.

Is there anything your not a fucking expert on :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Aye that's why we like having a thick cunt like you on here Pinty, you make us all look like Einsteins

Did you enjoy the fight? Throw one rock at the screen for yes, two for no