Joshua v Klitschko

Discuss other sports here
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Who, the Russian bird?
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah she was terrible

Our lass sang brilliantly. I'm not one for anthems but she put everything into that
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

didn't like the song, but the crowd was respectful...

Now we've got to endure the English dirge... urrghhh!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah she was terrible

Our lass sang brilliantly. I'm not one for anthems but she put everything into that
Right... well then, I think your stream might be a minute or so ahead of mine... good thing I can't hear you... I could see you shouting "oh fuck, did you see that?", while I'm watching them sitting on the stool, spitting in the bucket...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

To be honest, I think you'd have to be a bit daft to spend whatever it cost for the silly seats... it'll be hard to watch the fight, from that far away...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

My stream was miles behind but some of these quicker

http://streamshunter.tv

http://livetv.sx/eventinfo/524914_antho ... 97|13|6|ru
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Cagey first... no surprises there...
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Second round is proper power v brains
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

When Josh throws he properly rocks Wlad back, his power is genuine to rock a cunt like Wlad
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

Cagey 2nd... this won't last... AJ looks eager to get on with it...