Page 2 of 3

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:26 pm
by redzebs
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Who's that big Russian you are always on about, did he win over the last few weekends?


The more I read, the more chance McGregor is going to fight Mayweather I reckon next Autumn. It's preposterous but you'd be talking 100s of 100s of millions. Mayaeather will kill him, Id still paid to see that. Well I wouldn't, I'd just use this firestick, still in love with it!
Don't be so sure... you don't really think McGregor would be stupid enough to try and out box him do you? The real question is would Mayweath be able to cope with kicks to his thighs, and not get taken down the mat... I can't see it happening, to be honest... no way either fighter wants to concede their advantage... it would be suicide...
No it's a boxing match, no boxer in history no matter how good could go up against a top top top mma fighter who was allowed to use his whole skill set.
No way does McGregor square up to Mayweather in Mayweathers house... he's not that daft, and Mayweather won't fight in the Octogon either... this fight won't happen...

Maybe not, but if there's one cunt who's fuckin mental to try it it's McGregor, the purse would be astronomical and lets face it, even if he gets sparked out, it's less dangerous a fight to take than one against a top UFC fighter for a fraction of the pay where he could be on the ground getting punched in the head, the Marquis of QB rules are probably his safest easiest way to the biggest payday of all time by any combat athlete.

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:49 pm
by Alfonso Bedoya
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Who's that big Russian you are always on about, did he win over the last few weekends?


The more I read, the more chance McGregor is going to fight Mayweather I reckon next Autumn. It's preposterous but you'd be talking 100s of 100s of millions. Mayaeather will kill him, Id still paid to see that. Well I wouldn't, I'd just use this firestick, still in love with it!
Don't be so sure... you don't really think McGregor would be stupid enough to try and out box him do you? The real question is would Mayweath be able to cope with kicks to his thighs, and not get taken down the mat... I can't see it happening, to be honest... no way either fighter wants to concede their advantage... it would be suicide...
No it's a boxing match, no boxer in history no matter how good could go up against a top top top mma fighter who was allowed to use his whole skill set.
No way does McGregor square up to Mayweather in Mayweathers house... he's not that daft, and Mayweather won't fight in the Octogon either... this fight won't happen...

Maybe not, but if there's one cunt who's fuckin mental to try it it's McGregor, the purse would be astronomical and lets face it, even if he gets sparked out, it's less dangerous a fight to take than one against a top UFC fighter for a fraction of the pay where he could be on the ground getting punched in the head, the Marquis of QB rules are probably his safest easiest way to the biggest payday of all time by any combat athlete.
Actually that's not true Zebs... the gloves soften the blow, but that often leads to some boxers taking a lot more punches... studies have shown that more damage is cause by the repeated batterings, that some boxers go through... it's the accumulation of beatings where your brain gets bounced around inside your skull... much more damaging over time than just getting knocked spark out... that's not to say that a perfect kick to the head isn't dangerous, but you have to remember that gloves also help protect the hands... boxers actually punch much harder than MMA fighters...

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:53 pm
by redzebs
I just want someone to kick McGregors cunt in, if he has to get sat on by a sumo wrestler to do it, Im ok with that!

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:19 pm
by Alfonso Bedoya
redzebs wrote:I just want someone to kick McGregors cunt in, if he has to get sat on by a sumo wrestler to do it, Im ok with that!
I don't know what your problem is with McGregor... considering his sport, he's no more a loud mouth than any other, and at east he's funny about it...

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:55 pm
by Sid
I want to see Maywether get a pasting. He's a real piece of shit, wife beater and that

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:05 pm
by Alfonso Bedoya
Sid wrote:I want to see Maywether get a pasting. He's a real piece of shit, wife beater and that
I'll never get over the Hatton fight... it's generally accepted that he took Hatton to the shed, but for me, Mayweather should be ashamed of the first couple rounds... his bullshit tactics were the equivalent of diving to win a penalty...

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:54 pm
by Sid
Hatton hurt him as well, it's just Maywether is too good and went on to school him

He's so precious over his unbeaten record. But all that means is that you've dodged some tough fighters. He only took the Pacquiao fight after the cunt had retired and got another job ffs. Piss take.

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:30 pm
by Alfonso Bedoya
Sid wrote:Hatton hurt him as well, it's just Maywether is too good and went on to school him

He's so precious over his unbeaten record. But all that means is that you've dodged some tough fighters. He only took the Pacquiao fight after the cunt had retired and got another job ffs. Piss take.
Regarding the Hatton fight, strictly speaking, it was smart... he saw what Hatton did to Kostya Tszyu, and he didn't dare go at it with Hatton knowing how hard Hatton hits, especially his body shots... the usual counter is to jab and move, keep out of reach and frustrate... what Mayweather did was chicken shit, the overly low ducking, hanging through the ropes and playing the ref to piss Hatton off, and it worked... he wound Hatton up, measured him out and then took him apart... but for me, it was a cheap win... a dirty little tactic, that got the result... he was always good enough to have beaten Hatton anyway, but he was so afraid of getting hit, that he ruined the fight until he was ready... smart, effective, but chicken shit! I had no respect for him after that...

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:05 pm
by redzebs
Hatton was doing well just sticking to power, after Mayweathers fucking about Hatton made the fatal error of trying to technically box him to try and get Mayweather to actually fight and after that there was only one winner, Hatton really had him worried though for a round or two

Re: Joshua v Molina, this saturday

Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:07 am
by Sid
So right Chisora has been fined 30 thou for throwing the table, and the board have stripped the fight of the belt. But it's still going ahead, which is good because for a moment it looked like it was off.

What a saga, but what a build up n all.