Brexit

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

The Scots will stay in, Northern Irish nationalists will probably stay in, unionists might vote out, it's up to England and Wales, enough no votes have to cancel out Scotland half of N Ireland and beat what's left
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Plus the EU nationals who live in the UK and are on the Electoral Roll - I think they get to vote too?
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Well Boris...so you turned out to be an egotistical fuckwit after all...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

He's loving the attention tbf, the press outside his house, following him to Westminster
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

His body language looked very cramped when he asked his question in the Commons today.
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

Next pm
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

Not a given though; plenty of scope in this referendum for him to screw up. I think he's miscalculated on a no vote leading to another negotiation and a further referendum.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

The yanks have said they won't trade with Britain seperately, only as part of the EU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -deal.html

We'll listen to them because it's not the germans or french
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

5 years ago

Sid wrote:The yanks have said they won't trade with Britain seperately, only as part of the EU

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -deal.html

We'll listen to them because it's not the germans or french
Of course... it took a lot of years to get us this far regarding a one world market... Britain leaving might even encourage others to leave, and that just wouldn't do...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

I just hope we get out to fuck and fuck everybody else telling us what to do, bring back the 1960s