Brexit

Political Debate
madredmonkey
Legend

5 years ago

Get out as fast as we can, sick of those fucks in Brussles deciding what we can do , and fleecing the uk.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Sid
Legend

5 years ago

It's hard to be enthusiastic about a vote to determine which set of cunts it would be best to be ruled by
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

Stay in for all the benefits, but do what every other country does, put two fingers up to things you don't agree with and don't do them.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head
marlon
Legend

5 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:I reckon we'll stay... the Government wants to give the appearance that the voters have a say, but big money wants the freedom of the global market... The Euro Zone is really just a stepping stone to free trade everywhere... I think it's taking much longer than was expected, but they've been working on this for decades... the ultimate aim is a one world currency, and the freedom to move business to where the resources are, the labour is cheapest, and the markets are strongest...
They don't need the EU for free trade. The trans Pacific and Atlantic deals are going to give corporations more power than ever, legally, even over governments. Can only hope Sanders gets elected before the Atlantic one is signed
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

I guess if GB did exit, we would just join EFTA (or whatever it is called these days)? Would probably catalyse another independence vote in Scotland though, as the Scots are very pro-EU.
Interesting times...
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

"Crossing the border over here everyday would make life a pain in the hole again. I don't see them pulling out, the last thing Britian needs is to stand even more alone in the world. It'll probably go like the Scotland Ref.

As for the driverless taxis I haven't seen much about them, but i talked to a guy who works for a company developing a software system that all cars will run, that limits the speed your car will drive at so that you can't beat the speed limit on any given road. That sounds fucking awful."

And my reply...

Can't see that happening... driving down a country road, behind a tractor or slow driver, and you need to overtake?...

But yeah... they're trialing the driverless taxis now... I'm convinced the driverless freight transport is next... it would save business billions...

Sorry Coop... I was replying to your post, quoted it, replied, and somehow fucked it up... not sure how...but ended up deleting the fuckin thing...

I couldn't "undo" it... but back-paged until I could copy and paste...

sorry mate... must do better...

:([/quote]

Danni will be claiming your rampant censorship took you over again. Can't help yourself. :))

As for driving slow behind tractors and slow drivers, you've no idea, just spent 20 mins behind some old duffer driving a 20 mph and had no chance to pass him. The upside is i go with it now rather than nearly exploding.[/quote]

Fuck I never thought about us, no more £10 day trips on the enterprise, need passports and security checks? They'd probably bring out a British passport with a Northern Ireland addendum, different colour or extra pages or something, the same way it says "and Northern Ireland" now on the British ones, be a logistical nightmare.[/quote]

So true, my mates that are in are like a cop sitcom only they have real guns!

I really don't think it'll happen because the world is a much less certain place at the minute and standing on your own in it is a scary thing to have to do. If anything i think the Ref will cause damaging splits all throughout the country for months only for it to change nothing. And the establishment of border controls here will only incite a whole pile of bollocks again over a divided land. (and we really don't need that again).[/quote]

The guards and the Irish Army will make a change from the UDR[/quote]

The Gardi are fucking wankers, i've had a few run ins with them. The PSNI are like if Carlsberg did law enforcement now tbf.[/quote]

So true, my mates that are in are like a cop sitcom only they have real guns!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
swampash
Legend

5 years ago

zebs, this is a shocking bit of cuttingpastingpostingquoting.
must try to do better
From ghoulies and ghosties and long-leggedy beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord deliver us...and while you're at it, a bit of a helping hand with hobbits wouldn't go amiss...
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

swampash wrote:zebs, this is a shocking bit of cuttingpastingpostingquoting.
must try to do better

Posting on phone sucks
redzebs
Legend

5 years ago

That Polish cunt making all the sabre rattling looks like Ed Woodward, surely that's enough to warrant a headbutt
Mumford
First Teamer

5 years ago

The news last night was all about the deal Cameron got.

Trouble is when you make a deal you have to give things away, so whats he given in return, no fucking mention of that
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head