Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Oh and Homophobia.....
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-30217573

For nearly 40 years, this virus has been killing Africans...

Within 6 months of it threatening to spread to Europe and the States, and we've got a potential vaccine...

Have that, you cunts!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26567
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

redzebs wrote:All I know is I am a half decent guy, Protestant married to a Catholic, started my own business, genuinely trying to employ people and pay them to the detriment of myself sometimes, Ive been broken into, I had the fuckin flag protests bring the City to a halt which affects business and my uncle, who was a police officer got his back broke at drumcree in his 30s by ironically a fuckin Orangeman considering the RUC were all supposed to be anti catholic,

I take your point guys but if some cunt tries to break in and upset or vandalise a business I have, including a charity by the way that is set up to promote integration in sport amongst children, then he's going head first down the fuckin stairs, I couldn't give a fuck what he's been through or who has wronged him, it wasn't me, and I have a load of friends who have opened new bars and restaurants and cafés who nearly went out of business because one side or the other were fucked off about their rights and decided wrecking local businesses was the way forward.

I heard one of the ladies defending the Brown violence saying it was just venting anger,

Fuck that, there's good and bad on both sides, yes there is still racism, but a lot of communities need to look at themselves, there's a reason why so many black young males are struggling, lack of role models, lack of fathers being around, I have black friends and abhor racism but they and members of the black community in Britain have admitted themselves there are cultural problems as well.

Basically Im a live and let live kinda guy, Ive encountered prejudice but I guess I am a theres no shame in being born in the gutter but its a terrible shame to stay there.

Tackling this its cool to be a gangster innit blat blat load of shite with wee cunts thinking because they carry a knife or gun and think they've seen shit and life's not fair, try getting ahead over here twenty years ago, Britain is full of opportunities if people get off their holes and do something themselves, no jobs bollocks is just that, it took me 6 months to find a member of staff and I was paying good wages and great holidays, I have been shafted before in work so I kinda am maybe a bit too trusting for my own good but half the cunts who bitch about no jobs are happy enough because of the benefits they get.

I'm no saint and I hate confrontation but there is no excuse, no fuckin excuse at all when life serves you lemonade, then instead of making lemons just fuckin wreck some poor cunts livelihood.

I'm not a saint, Ive been a bit of a scallywag in my day, I come from a working class home where I moved because my parents couldn't afford their mortgage because the IRA blew up my dads work and they couldn't afford to keep him as he had worked his way up to manger and was earning more than the rest, and Im trying to build something, something that will help people, and yeah its capitalism and yeah Id vote Tory, but that doesn't give someone the right to smash up my business, and they'll be the first ones signing their kids up for the free charity work we launch next year.

Anyway, good to have a discussion with you two, I think we agree on a lot bar the fact there is no justification for anarchy and wreckless destruction of decent peoples lives who have nothing to do with whatever people may be aggrieved about.

Now let's take our anger out on Hull.
I struggle to sympathise with the petit bourgeois tbh especially one who votes Tory and who comes out with all the right wing lies and bullshit about working class people and benefits. You're a legit target tbf because you sound like a bit of a wanker if I'm being honest. This might explain why you struggled to find someone to employ in your business. You were paying good wages and holidays? You hero. You really have been hard done to. You're just too damn trusting, too nice, that's your problem.

There are actually no jobs in many places, like where I live. It's no secret, businesses admit it, the council does, the government does. Only Daily Mail twats like you don't. Capitalism can't provide people work here, or a living. It's got fuck all to do with being lazy or ungrateful. Dickheads like you blame people rather than the system, because you're one of the ones who benefit from the system.

People don't have a choice but to "stay in the gutter" you daft cunt. The system you bum keeps people in the gutter. Have you learned nothing. You just like to think you've done really fucking well, dragging yourself out of the gutter, against all the odds, making something of yourself - all that shite. It's bullshit friend, because you're still an idiot, so you haven't achieved much have you.

"Yes there is still racism, but a lot of communities need to look at themselves, there's a reason why so many black young males are struggling, lack of role models, lack of fathers being around..."

Blaming black people, that's nice. Issues within the black community are for black people to tackle, not for white people to lecture em and go "innit blud blat blat" and all this stupid racist shite

Also the prejudice you faced is not racism so you can't level with the people in Ferguson in any way, certainly not to big yourself up as this success who battled against all the odds
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 26567
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:My parents didn't have a vote, a job or a house......... in "Britain"

There's been an increasing whiff of the right wing/ sectarian/ male chauvinist /Tory on here lately and very little of it is particularly fun.
What's your background, Laz?
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

What many people fail to realize... and all you have to do is think about it... just a little... capitalism CAN NOT thrive without unemployment... the very nature of capitalism, is economic competition... competition for resources, market share, location, customers, etc... and especially competition for jobs... if every cunt had a job, employers would have no leverage... they'd HAVE to compete with higher wages to attract employees... that system only works at the highest end of the market, where a company is geared towards producing the very highest quality product, service, whatever, and looking for the top talent in a particular field, and therefore paying the highest wages and charging the highest prices... catering to the rich... where money is no object... but for the masses, it's all about cutting costs wherever possible, and the workforce is the only resource that's really under the control of the company...

Your Tescos, McDonalds, Vauxhall, would be fucked without a desperately motivated workforce...

Capitalism NEEDS people to be desperate to hang on to their jobs like their lives fuckin depend on it... do as your told, don't complain, and just be grateful you've got a job in the first place, you little cunt... you don't like it? fuck off, and I'll get someone else...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Sid wrote:
Lazarus wrote:My parents didn't have a vote, a job or a house......... in "Britain"

There's been an increasing whiff of the right wing/ sectarian/ male chauvinist /Tory on here lately and very little of it is particularly fun.
What's your background, Laz?
From Derry brought up Catholic (I'm a complete heaten), lived in a Nationalist/Republican estate parents had no choice really, the estates were built and the Catholics were put in them. TBF my parents were delighted as they could move out of my grandparents house. But after the first few years life in the estate took a downturn as they became the hiding and recruiting ground for the IRA. This meant raids on peoples homes by the security forces, nightly sometimes, arguments and rows between former friends who disagreed over the morality of having bomb making houses next door (terrace houses) to pensioners and families with kids. My fathers father came from a rich and landed Protestant family who disowned him for marrying a Catholic.My fathers brother and his two sons are/were in the British Army Special forces based in Germany, imagine the conversations we've had. I've stayed out of getting involved. I've been beaten up by all sides, nearly been shot numerous times, seen two people shot dead in front of me and saw an army land rover blown up with 4 young soldiers killed in it and years later worked with and fell out with someone who said he was involved in it.I've also had 4 soldiers drag me off a footpath and shove a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger and then laugh their arses off, i've had guns pulled on me by both sides over organising a kids cross community football competition.I had friends and family killed in the Greysteel Massacre and family friends killed by the IRA. I could go on and on and on, things i could not post here.This place was fucked to grow up in. I've always taken people at face value and not worried about what "side" they're on. Arseholes are arseholes and bullies are fucking worse.
Last edited by Lazarus on Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Sorry Coop... I jumped in too soon... should have read the whole post before I got all smart arsed...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Ha, not lit yet. and i'm not fat anymore either. Can you blame me for the dope smoking putting up with all that shit.......
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Lazarus
Legend
Posts: 16181
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Sorry Coop... I jumped in too soon... should have read the whole post before I got all smart arsed...
Was it the only spelling mistake? that's most important to me.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 8 years ago

6 years ago

FFS... I hoped I'd hit delete before you'd read it... glad I got my apology in first though...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Post Reply