Alf to Sid...

Political Debate
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Yip
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
redzebs wrote:Straight in no kissing over here though so you'd need to be sure
Really?

You got a sister?

All mod con(dom)s here now mate
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

redzebs wrote:Yip
Fine, square it with her... if she's in... I'm in...

Actually... send me a picture first...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Lol
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33578174

I don't need to add anything to this...

Says it all...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33578174

Says it all...

Everyone thought he was sound until about '36 tbf

He was always throwing in an aul comment about us being sound before he invaded Poland and started saying do the Jews tbf
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Sid will be selling t-shirts.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
redzebs
Legend

6 years ago

Haha, you staying up for this match?

Ive got the cider and a nice bit of pollen, see if I can last 90 mins lol
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33578174

Says it all...

Everyone thought he was sound until about '36 tbf

He was always throwing in an aul comment about us being sound before he invaded Poland and started saying do the Jews tbf
It's such a bullshit argument to defend Nazi's "before they went bad". It's like that David Brent sketch when he's talking about an old film in which the dog was called a racist term - "but it's okay, it was before racism was bad, so" The Nazi's were still proposing smashing races they didn't like and oppressing the working class. They weren't campaigning for flowers and free hugs ffs. They got elected on a tidal wave of racism anti semitism which they helped orchestrate.

"You know that Hitler? You'll never guess what he's done, he's only gone and savagedly attacked the Jews. Well bugger me. Didn't see that one coming"

Anyway the royals' ties to the Nazi party are well established. A quick google search brings up shitloads of juicy stuff. There's one ace article written by a historian that I can't for the life of me find that reveals one of the royal cunts even hid Nazi's in his castles. The links were more than just "You know I think that Nazi shit is alright tbh" it's full on Nazi's, believing in the ideology, and helping overthrow the British state which was the plan. Edward had advoacted "bombing Britain", and once it was done, Hitler hoped to stick him back on the throne.

Ideologically monarchy and fascism are bum chums so it should come as no surprise that they get on
Spudiator
Star Man

5 years ago

That story from the Sun is such utter bullshit. I'm not a particular fan of the royal family, in fact I'd be quite happy for the lot of them to fuck off, but it is completely misleading. The Roman salute was never seen as such before the war, it was quite common, it was only because Hitler adopted it as his own, and now it's seen as fascist by association, but there was no such association in 1933 when then pictures were taken. If I was the Queen, I'd be very seriously considering suing the Sun for libel.