Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Harry you may stick sky sports on and start wanking
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24200
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Sid wrote:It was crazy to let him go at first, but not when you consider we have Rashford. Not playnig him sooner was the real problem.

Also the manager doesn't set the price tag for players we sell, the Glazers and Woodward do. We've been underselling for over 15 years. It's time we started getting fucking value.
Stop talking shite for fucks sake. It was major bollock dropped, Fact. Van Sexton didnt think he'd need any more goal scorers coz he expected Rooney to get them. If he'd have any respect for Hernandez he'd have ordered a decent price tag for him, but he didn't.

Rashford getting game time was a result of complete and utter piss poor management, not foresight or part of a master plan. ;)
The usual fucking nonsense huff and puff about a masterplan that nobody believes in, and implying the OP disagrees with you when in fact they agree. But what would Rant's perv have to get angry about if he didn't deliberately miss the point.

The bollocked that was dropped was not using Rashford to replace Hernandez from the off. He's a better striker, has a beter all round game. Hernandez couldn't have scored that against City where he creates it out of nothing.

You're wrong on having respect for him n all. I think the club deliberately sets low transfer fees so that players can get their move, rather then sitting on the bench doing nowt. We're too nice to other clubs.
User avatar
redzebs
Legend
Posts: 11439
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Harry for fucks sake, Fergie let players leave for fuck all and that was with Gill, a decent negotiator, my view is that we pay high wages so they work out the remainder of their contract and then just take whatever shite bid comes in because it gets them off the books, bar Ronaldo, who have we really sold and thought we did alright here, maybe Veron because it wasn't working and we still got a decent wedge because we were selling to another decent coin wise prem club.

The flip side is also if Fergie likes a player, he'll play them until they are done or nearly done and then let them go for nothing or a few quid. The only way we make real money back is selling academy players for a mill or 2 mill who aren't going to make it. You could pick an ex red XI I reckon out of every league in the football league.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
User avatar
Snoopcousins
Legend
Posts: 4529
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Have you heard LVGs pre match?!

He's bigging up a top 5 finish- said we will have won the Golden gloves award for DDG and beat defense award?!?!! Lol!
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24200
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

The golden gloves... Liverpool used to console themselves with winning that
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Sid wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Sid wrote:It was crazy to let him go at first, but not when you consider we have Rashford. Not playnig him sooner was the real problem.

Also the manager doesn't set the price tag for players we sell, the Glazers and Woodward do. We've been underselling for over 15 years. It's time we started getting fucking value.
Stop talking shite for fucks sake. It was major bollock dropped, Fact. Van Sexton didnt think he'd need any more goal scorers coz he expected Rooney to get them. If he'd have any respect for Hernandez he'd have ordered a decent price tag for him, but he didn't.

Rashford getting game time was a result of complete and utter piss poor management, not foresight or part of a master plan. ;)
The usual fucking nonsense huff and puff about a masterplan that nobody believes in, and implying the OP disagrees with you when in fact they agree. But what would Rant's perv have to get angry about if he didn't deliberately miss the point.

The bollocked that was dropped was not using Rashford to replace Hernandez from the off. He's a better striker, has a beter all round game. Hernandez couldn't have scored that against City where he creates it out of nothing.

You're wrong on having respect for him n all. I think the club deliberately sets low transfer fees so that players can get their move, rather then sitting on the bench doing nowt. We're too nice to other clubs.
Good grief Sid, that was poor... look, Van Gall himself took the credit for letting Hernandez leave, because he couldn't offer him enough playing time... that in itself was a ridiculous idea considering it only left him with Rooney, or, as Van Gall again himself said, Depay... so we sold Hernandez for a pittance, because like always we'd put ourselves in a weak bargaining position... but now, Van Gall has been shown to be utterly wrong, not only in his decision to let Hernandez leave, but just how poorly he, and Woodworm handled the sale... and don't bring Rashford into the debate... no one, absolutely no one is going to buy the idea that Looey, or anyone else, KNEW, Rashford was going to make the impact he did...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
sheesh
Legend
Posts: 2577
Joined: 4 years ago

3 years ago

I'm still gutted he got rid of Van Persie. Loved that player.
User avatar
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend
Posts: 13448
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:I'm still gutted he got rid of Van Persie. Loved that player.
That was weird... Dutch Captain, under Van Gall... I reckon there's a story behind that, has nothing to do with football... they fell out over summat!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
User avatar
bman2
Legend
Posts: 7649
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
sheesh wrote:I'm still gutted he got rid of Van Persie. Loved that player.
That was weird... Dutch Captain, under Van Gall... I reckon there's a story behind that, has nothing to do with football... they fell out over summat!
It was Persie or Rooney, and the money men said Rooney has to stay. Persia obviously the better choice from a football perspective.
User avatar
Sid
Legend
Posts: 24200
Joined: 6 years ago

3 years ago

Probably some beef between him and Gaal, aye

But also he was a back to goal striker, he didn't run in behind. He held it up, laid it off then ran into the box. And we've seen with Rooney that that doesn't work well.

He'd suit Mourinho's football better, he'd have him as his all round target man. I can't see the cunt rating Rashford tbh. He's physically too small, thin and flightly for a Jose centreforward.
Post Reply