vs Newcastle

Forum for match day threads
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Bill2 wrote:That performance on Sat was scary. Kagawa, Mata, Januzaj and Hernandez are all fluid, skilful players who happily work together. You sense Rooney and RVP aren't like that.
Eh??? Rooney is EXACTLY like that... best team player we've had since Cantona...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

It can be argued that Rooney gets in everyone's way. Fluid? Hmmm I don't recall Rooney playing 'fluid' football recently. The last time he was involved in fluid football was with Tevez and that partnership never kicked off. He did form a good understanding with Larsson too for those 10 odd games.
Mostly he's been an individual type player. He's never really involved in a team goal with lot of quick short passing with any one of the attackers suddenly popping in a goal. To be fair to Rooney, United usually haven't played that way unlike Arsenal or the Spanish teams.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

It's not Rooneys fault that successive managers have fucked him about to accommodate rubbish players and stupid formations... when Rooney has had class to work with, he's almost always been just as good at supporting as being the focus... always near the top of the league with both assists and goals...

FFS... the crap some of you find to complain about Rooney... even when you're not trying to directly complain, your veiled animosity towards Rooney comes through.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

6 years ago

those five games at the start of citys title winning season make up the vast majority of the good stuff weve played since ron left tbf, think wayne got consecutive hattricks in that time,
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Most peoples issues with Rooney are down to the money he makes and the underhanded methods he used in his contract negotiations... first of all, he earns whatever he can get... that's his right... I think the money footballers earns is gross, but not because I think they earn too much "JUST" for being footballers... I think anyone who earns that kind of money is ripping off the public who only earn fractions of that amount... but secondly... Rooney is a thick, scouse, street kid... he couldn't negotiate anything more complicated than who gets the next round, down the pub... that's all Stretford, and everyone knows he's a dodgy cunt... the only thing you can blame Rooney for is going along with it... and anyway, this latest threat to quit, was instigated by Ferguson...
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:It's not Rooneys fault that successive managers have fucked him about to accommodate rubbish players and stupid formations... when Rooney has had class to work with, he's almost always been just as good at supporting as being the focus... always near the top of the league with both assists and goals...

FFS... the crap some of you find to complain about Rooney... even when you're not trying to directly complain, your veiled animosity towards Rooney comes through.
ffs I wasn't complaining about Rooney, I just said I wouldn't describe his play as fluid.
Drogba was a top player but hardly fluid.
dozer
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Most peoples issues with Rooney are down to the money he makes and the underhanded methods he used in his contract negotiations... first of all, he earns whatever he can get... that's his right... I think the money footballers earns is gross, but not because I think they earn too much "JUST" for being footballers... I think anyone who earns that kind of money is ripping off the public who only earn fractions of that amount... but secondly... Rooney is a thick, scouse, street kid... he couldn't negotiate anything more complicated than who gets the next round, down the pub... that's all Stretford, and everyone knows he's a dodgy cunt... the only thing you can blame Rooney for is going along with it... and anyway, this latest threat to quit, was instigated by Ferguson...
Let's get to the criticism now.
Everything Rooney does is never his fault - it's always someone else's according to his fans.
Years ago, Rant here moaned about Rooney's best position being in the 'hole' but now he must play right up front to do well.
Rooney back from injury and a barren spell of 10 games means he's 'getting back to his best' and the other players must be dropped because they don't suit him etc nonsense gibberish! Rooney then scores 2 penalties and he's suddenly brilliant again.
Latest quit threat was instigated by Fergie again... Fergie wanted Rooney to quit after he retires for whatever agenda he's got.
Rooney's a thick cunt and it's Stretford that's asking for the money. His agent says sign the contract for £1 and he'll do it eyes closed that thick cunt.

I like Rooney and he's a top player but for some of the fans here he's Saint Rooney. You can't criticise Rooney like how the rawkites can't criticise Kenny.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:It's not Rooneys fault that successive managers have fucked him about to accommodate rubbish players and stupid formations... when Rooney has had class to work with, he's almost always been just as good at supporting as being the focus... always near the top of the league with both assists and goals...

ffs I wasn't complaining about Rooney, I just said I wouldn't describe his play as fluid.
Drogba was a top player but hardly fluid.
No, the point is, he's extremely fluid if you let him be, instead of forcing him to "do a job", on the wing, or back in the middle...
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

dozer wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Most peoples issues with Rooney are down to the money he makes and the underhanded methods he used in his contract negotiations... first of all, he earns whatever he can get... that's his right... I think the money footballers earns is gross, but not because I think they earn too much "JUST" for being footballers... I think anyone who earns that kind of money is ripping off the public who only earn fractions of that amount... but secondly... Rooney is a thick, scouse, street kid... he couldn't negotiate anything more complicated than who gets the next round, down the pub... that's all Stretford, and everyone knows he's a dodgy cunt... the only thing you can blame Rooney for is going along with it... and anyway, this latest threat to quit, was instigated by Ferguson...
Let's get to the criticism now.
Everything Rooney does is never his fault - it's always someone else's according to his fans.
Years ago, Rant here moaned about Rooney's best position being in the 'hole' but now he must play right up front to do well.
Rooney back from injury and a barren spell of 10 games means he's 'getting back to his best' and the other players must be dropped because they don't suit him etc nonsense gibberish! Rooney then scores 2 penalties and he's suddenly brilliant again.
Latest quit threat was instigated by Fergie again... Fergie wanted Rooney to quit after he retires for whatever agenda he's got.
Rooney's a thick cunt and it's Stretford that's asking for the money. His agent says sign the contract for £1 and he'll do it eyes closed that thick cunt.

I like Rooney and he's a top player but for some of the fans here he's Saint Rooney. You can't criticise Rooney like how the rawkites can't criticise Kenny.
Bollocks, his best position IS in the hole, but once again, we're talking about shifting Rooney to accommodate either Kagawa, or Mata...

I don't even know what this, -"(Rooney back from injury and a barren spell of 10 games means he's 'getting back to his best' and the other players must be dropped because they don't suit him etc nonsense gibberish! Rooney then scores 2 penalties and he's suddenly brilliant again.)"- is about...

Fergie stuffed Rooney up, for daring to ask to leave the first time... dropped him right in it, with a lie... it's not Saint Rooney, but how about Saint Alex???...everyone knows Stretford instigated the first transfer request, Ferguson said as much, and Rooney regretted, then apologised for it... not good enough for Ferguson though, who, true to his pissy, spiteful nature decided to fuck him over before he quit!
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

:-@
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X