City banned from Europe

Manchester United chat
dozer
Legend

9 months ago

2 seasons UEFA ban from next season. Lol.
Ole now only needs to beat Sheffield United in the league spot.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Is it confirmed that too 5 gets CL though? Might just be one fewer from PL gets through. Watch Ole not manage top 5, I’d be far from confident in that.

Fair enough, I’m a bit surprised UEFA had the bollocks.
marlon
Legend

9 months ago

They can appeal...

But i doubt we get 5th. We're on course for 54 points - 10 worse than Moyes.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

marlon wrote:
9 months ago
They can appeal...

But i doubt we get 5th. We're on course for 54 points - 10 worse than Moyes.
Yeah I agree, it’s fucking shocking that the lifeline of 5th is now there and we still likely won’t make that. Gives Spurs and Everton a great reason to fight. I’d say Spurs will do it, Mourinho has always been a jammy cunt, remember how he got us CL by winning Europa?
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

The response of the City fans is predictably hilarious. What’s happens to rant that we’re not getting more joy out of this?
Sid
Legend

9 months ago

I know, they think the system is out to get em, with a dose of xenophobia cos it's UEFA

You have to laugh that a club owned by the fucking Mansours is complaining about an unfair un-independent process
jason_uk
First Teamer

9 months ago

I cant believe this! Pretty sure it will be 5th that takes the spot, but even that looks doubtful at this point.
Absolutely criminal that we have this chance to get champs league with a massive stroke of luck, and still gonna fuck it up, unless fernandes and ighalo somehow transform the team.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

Sid wrote:
9 months ago
You have to laugh that a club owned by the fucking Mansours is complaining about an unfair un-independent process
:))

Apparently the Premier League is obligated to act now, probably a points deduction. But really if they had any balls they’d declare that Liverpool and United won the league the previous two seasons.
bman2
Legend

9 months ago

So Woodward failed to back Jose after he morally won the league, then sacked him and hired Ole. City’s shame only makes our ownership look even more incompetent.
marlon
Legend

9 months ago

morally won the league...jesus