1 month ago

notwich are 19th in the league

well need to be at our best to have any chance, says ole
lkhm

hoofing
Sid
Legend

1 month ago

Smacks of Boro under Jose when we played a back 7 with 3 holding and they were in relegation
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

Holy fuck, he actually said that.
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Here's the video...

https://readnorwich.com/2019/10/25/thes ... -comments/

Fuck that attitude Ole!

He looks like shit, those haunted eyes tell a tale.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

I might be wrong here but wasn't that part of his Belgrade post-match conference? I agree that we could do without him saying or thinking like that but, after having watched his team fail to get a shot on target (again) in 90 mins I can't really disagree with what he has to say. Norwich haven't failed to score at home (even when they've been soundly beaten) and we rarely score and haven't kept a single clean sheet away from home in the league. At this rate, we're going to need to be more than what's been shown to be our "best" this season.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
I might be wrong here but wasn't that part of his Belgrade post-match conference? I agree that we could do without him saying or thinking like that but, after having watched his team fail to get a shot on target (again) in 90 mins I can't really disagree with what he has to say. Norwich haven't failed to score at home (even when they've been soundly beaten) and we rarely score and haven't kept a single clean sheet away from home in the league. At this rate, we're going to need to be more than what's been shown to be our "best" this season.
Being wrong hasn't stopped you before...... Did you have a peaceful break?

I agree with your overall point, who are we to treat any team with contempt at this stage, but it's just not great language to use when your under pressure. He looks like shit!
bman2
Legend

1 month ago

FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Any word on Pogba’s availability? He’s our only creative player, it’s a shocking state of affairs. A proper big club side would have four or five creators. We just don’t create goal scoring situations.
marlon
Legend

1 month ago

he's out
FuB
Legend

1 month ago

bman2 wrote:
1 month ago
FuB wrote:
1 month ago
Any word on Pogba’s availability? He’s our only creative player, it’s a shocking state of affairs. A proper big club side would have four or five creators. We just don’t create goal scoring situations.
I'm afraid i just don't have my finger on the Pogba pulse so thankfully Marlon has answered. I knew there must be someone on the forum who would know about Pogba.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Lazarus
Legend

1 month ago

Man Utd: de Gea, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Young, McTominay, Fred, James, Andreas Pereira, Rashford, Martial.

Subs: Mata, Lingard, Rojo, Romero, Greenwood, Garner, Williams.