sheesh

6 years ago

I find that laughter numbs the pain.
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Morale has tanked, and Moyes doesn't have the leadership qualities to drag the team along... none of these players will have ever experienced anything like this...
So then we stick with this guy and watch as things go from bad to worse? I mean do people actually realize how bad things are going to be if we fail to get top 4 and Rooney and/or RVP leave?

Old Trafford is ready to implode
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

What's the most they'd have to pay him? Being generous 15mil and that will be paid, monthly, only til he gets another job. I think they'd shift him no problem if the results keep going like this. This kind of atmosphere is toxic and Moyes will go long before the Glazers give up the cash cow. Malc will ride roughshod over Charlton's and Fergie's morales and pride in a heart beat. So i'd say they have the contract loaded in their favour, heavily.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

sheesh wrote:I find that laughter numbs the pain.
Laughing is really all you can do... it does help to think of the Glazers faces turning purple as millions are wiped off the share price...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Lazarus
Legend

6 years ago

Spliff and a giggle can't beat it.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lars072 wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:Morale has tanked, and Moyes doesn't have the leadership qualities to drag the team along... none of these players will have ever experienced anything like this...
So then we stick with this guy and watch as things go from bad to worse? I mean do people actually realize how bad things are going to be if we fail to get top 4 and Rooney and/or RVP leave?

Old Trafford is ready to implode
Top 4 ???

Lars Mate... if things don't change soon... we'll be lucky to finish to 8...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

Lazarus wrote:

Spliff???

Where are you? I'm coming round to yours...
lars072
Legend

6 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:

Spliff???

Where are you? I'm coming round to yours...
We're all going to need stronger drugs than that if we're going to survive this season...
sheesh

6 years ago

Rohypnol?