Brexit

Political Debate
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Steggo wrote:
Sid wrote:The class hatred is unbearable at the minute. The middle classes, sections of the left, liberals, just heaping shit on the working class former industrial cities

These are the places like Hull that have shocking poverty, that have been neglected and ignored by politicians, the left, the revolutionaries - and now they have an excuse to carry that on because they've had their prejudices confirmed

I'm done at the minute, massively can't be fucked
As I said previosly the vote went much,much deeper than just immigration,as the 'Remainers' would have us believe. It is again this great North/South divide. People in the North feel neclected and disenfranchised.Fuck an independent London,they're practically autonomous anyway. Lets go for an independent North,draw a line from the Severn to the Wash and go it alone.It can't be any worse. Oh,and include Wales in that.
Yeah definitely. Like Alf voted leave and he isn't a fucking racist or fascist, he did it like a lot of people I know so they could sock it to the eu

But man social media is in meltdown. I can understand their concerns but fuck their working class prejudices and fuck this idea that the eu is a shining beacon of hope and open mindedness and progressiveness, when they've imposed brutal neoliberalism on the continent, starved greece of food and basic medicine, and watched as poor people die in the mediterrenean every day
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

It's ridiculous to create a north/south divide. All over the country, most areas weren't split by more than 40/60 or 45/55. Loads of people on both sides all over the country.

Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

swampash wrote:
Robbo wrote:I didn't even get a fucking say in what happened and this will possibly affect me in some way or other, bastard politicians denying a British Citizen the right to vote.
how did that happen robbo
Because ive lived outside of the UK for over 15 years mate, still doesn't alter the fact that I have a British passport. What changes for me I do not know probably paper work, regarding Pensions, Health ive been paying into the system here so there shouldn't be a problem there.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Jeremy sacked Mr Benn, he'll be off to Festive Road to plan a new adventure. Probably Labour leader!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

See what did i say? Au revoir peace process.......

'As the political classes in both London and Dublin absorb the shock from Thursday’s EU vote, republican dissidents in Derry believe that in the long term Brexit will mean the breakup of Britain.'

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/201 ... referendum
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

N Ireland were knocked out of the European championships yesterday,
Do we need another vote, to get them back in till they get the right result. :ymhug:
Brexit.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:N Ireland were knocked out of the European championships yesterday,
Do we need another vote, to get them back in till they get the right result. :ymhug:
Brexit.
That's so funny, nearly as funny as all the funerals of the victims of the troubles i've been to. Prick!
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

What's funerals got to do with the N Ireland football team, you sad fuck,
Not interested in Irish political views what so ever.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

madredmonkey wrote:What's funerals got to do with the N Ireland football team, you sad fuck,
Not interested in Irish political views what so ever.
What have the NI football team got anything to do with the Brexit thread??? Why type Brexit at the end of your post?

So your not interested in Irish political views but you support Brexit? Probably not really interested in Scotland either or any other countries for that matter. Heres a plan why not fuck off out of this conversation as well you fucking idiot....
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lol
Lazarus wrote:Jeremy sacked Mr Benn, he'll be off to Festive Road to plan a new adventure. Probably Labour leader!
It's about time he stopped being so fucking noble and allowing the neoliberalist tory lite careerist fucks the opportunity to stab him in the back

This lot belong in an entirely different party now. Their views are much closer to the tories than the working class

They should stop trying to "take the party back" and form their own, one that isn't connected to the unions aka working class people