3 years ago

Yeah he came out straight away and said that was a "mistake"

More like he deliberately misled us
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:Yeah he came out straight away and said that was a "mistake"

May be they'll trash the Bedroom Tax now as a gift to the poor. I say them, UKip won't be actually making any of these changes, that'll be up to the famously benevolent Tories. The ones that instigated the Ref to help control UKip's rise. That's working well, we've hardly seen Nigel. Now we have to wait for a party that's competent and have enough support to get rid of the Tories, that could take a while...
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
madredmonkey
Legend

3 years ago

:-T The people have spoken,
Britain has become Great Britain again, showed Europe the two finger salute.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

RE Cameron resigning:
An early general election can only be called under the Act if either a motion (as worded in section 2(2) of the Act) that there shall be an early parliamentary general election is passed by the House of Commons with at least two thirds in favour of the motion; or if a motion of no confidence (as worded in section 2(4) of the Act) is passed by the House of Commons and the House does not pass a motion of confidence (as worded in section 2(5) of the Act) in the Government or an alternative Government within 14 days. Aside from these triggers there is no way to replace the Government through an early General Election
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

fat maradona wrote:
marlon wrote:
Sid wrote:A letter of no confidence in Corbyn has been put forward
Crazy day. Leaving the EU, calls for irish unity vote, another Scottish referendum, cameron resigning, maybe Corbyn being forced out, biggest drop in the pound ever.
Yup, what with Alf NOT trying to bully everyone else into accepting his views. Oh wait, that didn't happen. Not such a crazy day after all..
Right... show up late to the argument, and then start whinging about who's been the biggest cunt... I'll just assume you voted "remain", which is why you're not complaining about the attitude of your lot...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
More from the same writer...

https://kenanmalik.wordpress.com/2016/0 ... it-debate/
So no one gets what they want and we're all poorer
Who's "all"??

There are a lot of people who are genuinely hoping that being out of the EU is going to improve their lives... so what if it sets you back 10%, if it means 100% to others... and before you start arguing the %s or other numbers, they're irrelevant to why these people voted out... there are millions of people who feel they've been let down by being in the EU, and it's just not right for you to dismiss their concerns like they're all idiots, just because being in EU has been good for you...
I don't understand any of your post Alf...... Surely it works both ways now for everybody, nobody has gotten anything yet it's a bit like being a kid wanting a bike for Christmas in January, it's all about waiting to see what happens. We are 'all' immediately poorer.
It's not just about the economics though, is it Coop? It was pretty universally understood that we were going to take a financial hit, but half the country voted out anyway... the fact is, a lot of people, such as the fishing industry have seen their livelihoods decimated... they're already poor... now they're hoping for better... whether that happens or not is another issue... but it's why they voted out!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:'£350m NHS pledge 'a mistake', Farage is wriggling already. Well at least Boris and Gove won't, we can trust them.....
No doubt you're right... I suppose we should have just been with the wonderful duo of Cameron/Osborg...
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Lazarus wrote:
Sid wrote:Yeah he came out straight away and said that was a "mistake"

May be they'll trash the Bedroom Tax now as a gift to the poor. I say them, UKip won't be actually making any of these changes, that'll be up to the famously benevolent Tories. The ones that instigated the Ref to help control UKip's rise. That's working well, we've hardly seen Nigel. Now we have to wait for a party that's competent and have enough support to get rid of the Tories, that could take a while...
Aye, a long fucking time... Labour are currently on their arse, miles away from the proles in Scotland and increasingly in England
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

I didn't even get a fucking say in what happened and this will possibly affect me in some way or other, bastard politicians denying a British Citizen the right to vote.
-----------------------------------------------------
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
Lazarus wrote:'£350m NHS pledge 'a mistake', Farage is wriggling already. Well at least Boris and Gove won't, we can trust them.....
No doubt you're right... I suppose we should have just been with the wonderful duo of Cameron/Osborg...
That's right i much rather be kicked in the left ball rather than the right ball. Your being a bit arsey about this, what did i say to deserve that response?
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X