Brexit

Political Debate
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

Most ordinary people (including your average German) don't want the superstate that the Brussels bureaucrats and the German government are peddling. On balance I think the best bet is to remain, for economic reasons, then take the lead on re-shaping the political agenda, which would stand to get a whole lot of support across Europe. If we leave, I fear both parties will be worse off economically and politically.
Worse still, the knock-on effect wrt Northern Ireland and Scotland is seriously worrying.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Has Brexit descended into violence? Labour's Jo Cox has been shot and stabbed.
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

It's those Britain First cunts, it's a right wing terrorist attack
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Sid wrote:It's those Britain First cunts, it's a right wing terrorist attack
Sounds more like a bloke with mental issues, flipped out...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Right wing fascist groups attract em
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Of all the ones to shoot
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

I found this interesting... it was sent to me by my estate agent...

Reasons To Leave The EU - http://campaignforanindependentbritain. ... geId%3a+34

Reasons To Stay In the EU - http://www.proeuropa.org.uk/twelevereas ... geId%3a+34
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

This cunt has given his name in court as Death to traitors, freedom for Britain. So he's definitely a fascist. I mean they found shitloads of Nazi / right wing shit at his house. And he belonged to the Springbok club. So there's no doubt about it. It's time to shelve this idea that he's a loon. You can't blame mental health.

Here we have a street assassination of an MP by a right wing fascist, in 2016. Pretty fucked up.

And naturally the right and fascists are in favour of pulling out of europe. That's not remain propaganda, it's true. It casts a huge shadow over this referendum now.