Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
Steggo
Legend

4 years ago

Snoopcousins wrote:Have you heard LVGs pre match?!

He's bigging up a top 5 finish- said we will have won the Golden gloves award for DDG and beat defense award?!?!! Lol!
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier- ... lsignoutmd
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Hahah that's fucking hilarious. Another grand fuck up.

I mean when you think about the completely preventable shambles that was the bomb scare that ruined the end of season, as well as losing Sanches to Bayern, and courting Mourinho again before the Cup final... these last couple of weeks have summed up what we are now; a farce, a circus, an embarrassment. We do all our private business in public like we're on Jeremy Kyle. We used to take the piss out of Liverpool, Arsenal, City, Tottenham for this shit. Now we're the same.

We're a fucking disgrace, there's no two ways about it.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36352288

"A defiant Louis van Gaal presents the FA Cup trophy at his press conference, asking "which manager can I do what I have done?" amid speculation over his future at Old Trafford."

This is why I can't stand this fucker... even though it's almost universally accepted that he's failed at United... he's got to front up to the media and shout, "look at me, look at me, look what I have done"...

Pack your shit, and get out!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

4 years ago

Yeah I hate that too, the arrogance, that's why I'm glad we've given the job to a well mannered decent sound bloke who never boasts
sheesh
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36352288

"A defiant Louis van Gaal presents the FA Cup trophy at his press conference, asking "which manager can I do what I have done?" amid speculation over his future at Old Trafford."

This is why I can't stand this fucker... even though it's almost universally accepted that he's failed at United... he's got to front up to the media and shout, "look at me, look at me, look what I have done"...

The press should have let him have his moment, and left the talk about his job for another day. There has been endless speculation about his future for months.

Maybe I'm getting a bit soft, but yesterday should have just been about the Cup win, rather than kicking someone when their future is already pre-determined.

I did feel sorry for him yesterday. He's had a distinguished career, United aside. I was happy when we initially hired him, but he hasn't taken us where we needed to be.
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:

The press should have let him have his moment, and left the talk about his job for another day. There has been endless speculation about his future for months.

Maybe I'm getting a bit soft, but yesterday should have just been about the Cup win, rather than kicking someone when their future is already pre-determined.

I did feel sorry for him yesterday. He's had a distinguished career, United aside. I was happy when we initially hired him, but he hasn't taken us where we needed to be.
Mourinho's people leaking the story is just the beginning of the bullshit we can expect -- it suggests that he's not going to turn over a new leaf like some people seem to be hoping. Couldn't even give his supposed friend and mentor one evening of glory, it has to be the Mourinho show all the time. This could well end in tears.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

sheesh wrote:

Yeah, but you're never going to get much sympathy from the press to begin with, and Van Gall set himself up for a abuse by being so adversarial... and to be fair, he was given a fairly easy ride for the first 12 months... he got a lot more respect from the press than Mopes did, and I didn't hear much sympathy for him when he was ruthlessly, and embarrassingly dumped on his arse!
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
sheesh wrote:

Mourinho's people leaking the story is just the beginning of the bullshit we can expect -- it suggests that he's not going to turn over a new leaf like some people seem to be hoping. Couldn't even give his supposed friend and mentor one evening of glory, it has to be the Mourinho show all the time. This could well end in tears.
Slow down Bernie... don't be so sure Mourinho had anything to do with that... rumour is it was Mendes, and Mendes has his own agenda... for all you know, Mourinho could have been straight on the phone to give Mendes an earful for leaking the story... or not... point is you don't know, so stop painting this portrait of a villain... Mourinho is probably going to be our new manager, do you really want to start off by loathing our new manager before he's even had a chance to do anything, good or bad?
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote: Slow down Bernie... don't be so sure Mourinho had anything to do with that... rumour is it was Mendes, and Mendes has his own agenda... for all you know, Mourinho could have been straight on the phone to give Mendes an earful for leaking the story... or not... point is you don't know, so stop painting this portrait of a villain... Mourinho is probably going to be our new manager, do you really want to start off by loathing our new manager before he's even had a chance to do anything, good or bad?
True enough. Just have to hope for the best. At least he's entertaining and will give the team its competitive spirit back, at least in the short term. And he's a character.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

" no, no. It's over".

LVG to SSN.

Such a shame, I do really like LVG as a person, but the football was abysmal.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts