Forum for match day threads
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

darmian looks really fucked up.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

Memphis looks shit. I know he's a young lad in his first season here, but he's been a massive disappointment
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

3 years ago

This football is awful.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
Lazarus
Legend

3 years ago

Is this not a very important game for us in getting fourth place??? So why does it not look like it is? A draw is no good we need to score!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
bman2
Legend

3 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Memphis looks shit. I know he's a young lad in his first season here, but he's been a massive disappointment
He put in a couple of really good performances when Martial was out, arguably MoM, but then got benched again and now it looks like his confidence is shot again. Gaal's fucking wrecked his confidence.
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:Memphis looks shit. I know he's a young lad in his first season here, but he's been a massive disappointment
Could be one of those players who would play better under a different manager. Agree about his performances, though.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

Most of our players look they're running through treacle.

We've been shit.
Edfuckingwoodward
Legend

3 years ago

sheesh wrote:
Could be one of those players who would play better under a different manager. Agree about his performances, though.
That's the one redeeming thought. I struggle to really judge any of our attacking players under Van Gaal
senna
Legend

3 years ago

This game reflects the season so well. Slow, boring and the players show zero passion..
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

This is a flashback to the football we played months ago, before Rashford. We're really missing his quality up front, and Martial's

Everything is being played in front of Norwich because there's no threat in behind with Rooney and Memphis