Jose Mourinho

Manchester United chat
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Back off Bedoya, .......way off!! :-?
:))

Admit it Harry... you're looking at Van Gall in a whole new light now, aren't you?
Listen Alf. I don't go out my way to make up bullshit stories just so you can mock. Mock I say!! :)) =))
Mock?

I was serious Mate... very reliable source... insider, round the back... very well connected...

Apparently... it's the broken nose, flat face... it doesn't get in the way of him going well deep...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://video.eurosport.co.uk/football/t ... ideo.shtml

Make of this what you like... Harry's hand will immediately disappear down his trousers...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://video.eurosport.co.uk/football/t ... ideo.shtml

Make of this what you like... Harry's hand will immediately disappear down his trousers...
It's not as simple as it sounds, Max

It says it's a deal to pay him compensation if we don't hire him by the 1st june or some shite. Makes you wonder why he wouldn't if we wanted him as a manager?
sheesh
Legend

3 years ago

Maybe they're checking on Tuchel's availability first /:)
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

Aye it will be something like that, Sheesh

They might be sounding Giggs out first, see if he wants it
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

Think the report on Jose getting comp if we dont hire him is true....

Thats a smart, if expensive way, of locking him up while still having time to mull it over. Its an option, a very expensive one.
Robbo
Legend

3 years ago

Harry will be upset after that win United will pay JoMo 15 Million pounds fuck him off then give Flat Face his third season then his puppy dog Giggs the next 25 years.
-----------------------------------------------------
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

Anantax wrote:Think the report on Jose getting comp if we dont hire him is true....

Thats a smart, if expensive way, of locking him up while still having time to mull it over. Its an option, a very expensive one.
Oh come on, it's crazy. So stupid.

It gives £15m of negating power in contract negotatiations now. He can demand whatever he wants. There'll be a £10m bonus for winning the league cup now.

And if you're that sure you want him just sign the contract ffs. The only good thing about this is if we somehow make 4th, it keeps up the pressure to dump Gaal.

Woodward is so much worse than everyone else in European football at his job, it's unbelievable.
marlon
Legend

3 years ago

So ideal world, we'd have a manger who'd win playing attacking football with the kids. It's a lot to ask though.

So if you could only get 2 of the 3?

Like Simeone could win with the kids, but play defensive football etc.
Anantax
Legend

3 years ago

marlon wrote:
Anantax wrote:Think the report on Jose getting comp if we dont hire him is true....

Oh come on, it's crazy. So stupid.

It gives £15m of negating power in contract negotatiations now. He can demand whatever he wants. There'll be a £10m bonus for winning the league cup now.

And if you're that sure you want him just sign the contract ffs. The only good thing about this is if we somehow make 4th, it keeps up the pressure to dump Gaal.

Woodward is so much worse than everyone else in European football at his job, it's unbelievable.
I would assume contracts negotiations are all done and most likely even signed at least by Jo Mo side or at the very least a term sheet or pre contract with all the key terms (salary etc) is already signed......there is simply a termination clause with a termination fee. If contract is terminated befrore Jun it costs 5m, after June it costs 10m

If thats the case I dont mind it actually. You get an option to one of the most successful coach jn recent history, but still have time to look and hire someone else