Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

Red legend wrote:
FuB wrote:
Red legend wrote:
Snoopcousins wrote:Adebayor to Palace on a free.....what's the bets him and Austin both outscore our strikers?!
Out of palace and united, palace was his preferred destination tbf.
Was that actually stated... not looking to disagree but, given that our current playing style appears to be completely contradictory to the idea of scoring goals, it really wouldn't surprise me if strikers weren't willing to come to United anymore. What role would they have, exactly?

Nah , just a touch of gallows humour on my part. It would be ironic if we'd approached him and he had preferred palace.
I imagined as much but, ironic as it is, I'm not sure we're such an exciting prospect to the very thing we need... a decent striker.
I may be able to fix a forum but I can't fix a fuckwit
Sid
Legend

3 years ago

How do you know that?
swampash
Legend

3 years ago

...fingers crossed.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits...
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Its quite telling that Van Moyes is not getting any money in January. That means in essence he is working his notice.
I think you're probably right but there's been a hell of a lot of spending over the odds at the last minute in recent windows.
FuB
Legend

3 years ago

MAX CLIFFORD wrote:
FuB wrote:
MAX CLIFFORD wrote:Its quite telling that Van Moyes is not getting any money in January. That means in essence he is working his notice.
I think you're probably right but there's been a hell of a lot of spending over the odds at the last minute in recent windows.
Yeh! Woodbrain has proved himself totally incompetent in the transfer market. Felliani, Mata, Di Maria, Martial. Absolutely fuckin rinsed to the max. X(
exactly... i'm not sure if Swampash's fingers crossed was about him working his notice (I assume this) or that hopefully we don't get rinsed again in a couple of days
Dosdamt
Star Man

3 years ago

I think it's shitty we're not in the market for a fucking full back. Who we gonna play, another child? Jacuzzi again?
redzebs
Legend

3 years ago

Dosdamt wrote:I think it's shitty we're not in the market for a fucking full back. Who we gonna play, another child? Jacuzzi again?

To be honest, I'll be fuming if we sign a full back and not a striker or a proper striker and a centre half, Shaw and Darmian are our two main full backs, they'll be ready for the start of next season, B Jackson and Varela are our two back ups, Blind can play lb and McNair can play rb, there's two back ups for each position, not counting Rojo.

What's the point in signing an experienced full back? It's not going to affect results, waste of money for 6 months, whereas start Verela and B Jackson every game now and you might just find two much more experienced players when you need them next season.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

3 years ago

I don't want this cunt getting another penny. If he can't make it work with the tools he's had and the money he's had, he can't make it work.

And when I say 'make it work' I mean top 4, with decent football. And he's failed. If he spends any more, it'll just create more problems for the next man to solve.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

3 years ago

http://thesportsmash.co.uk/revealed-man ... _id=279199

Never mind going after Pochettino... we should go after Levy...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
zzzzzds
First Teamer

3 years ago

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:http://thesportsmash.co.uk/revealed-man ... _id=279199

Never mind going after Pochettino... we should go after Levy...
Sorry Alf, don't get this one ...... explain...