Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
just1n
Star Man

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:Plenty of good strikers we could still get now. Ighalo's been good for a very defensive Watford. Could get someone like Batshuayi as well. Young, strong enough for the PL and clearly a good goalscorer.
What do we need strikers for?

If Van Gall had inherited the 99 squad, the first thing he'd have done is get rid of Sheringham and Ole...

Van Gall is the problem... but then again, if not for Woodworm, we'd probably be shot of Van Gall by now... but then again, if not for the Glazers, we probably wouldn't have such a useless cock like Woodworm running the club in the first place...

If we are blaming the Glazers then we might as well throw Fergie and Gill in the hat. They were both culpable.
GLAZERS OUT!
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

just1n wrote:
Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
marlon wrote:Plenty of good strikers we could still get now. Ighalo's been good for a very defensive Watford. Could get someone like Batshuayi as well. Young, strong enough for the PL and clearly a good goalscorer.

If Van Gall had inherited the 99 squad, the first thing he'd have done is get rid of Sheringham and Ole...

Van Gall is the problem... but then again, if not for Woodworm, we'd probably be shot of Van Gall by now... but then again, if not for the Glazers, we probably wouldn't have such a useless cock like Woodworm running the club in the first place...

If we are blaming the Glazers then we might as well throw Fergie and Gill in the hat. They were both culpable.
No argument from me...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
JoelfuckingGlazer
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:

I reckon the first thing he'd have done is bin off Cole and Yorke. Both far more effective going forwards than running towards their own box. Sheringham would've been his main striker. ole would've played at full back. Stam would've gone because he's not left footed. Keane would've walked within a week and Beckham would've been his captain.
redzebs
Legend

Right he's going anyway soon enough, hopefully this year but worst case paradise Portugal etc.

I called Austin so naturally I am a legend at this shit.

Sign Zlatan on a free, pay £50 million for Lakaku and fuck in one of our squad players as Everton love them for some reason, throw £40-50 million at Leicster for Myrhez, play B Jackson and Varela for the rest of the injury crisis, it will do no harm and make fuck all difference to results, hopefully another manager will realise Herrera is a fuckin cm not a 10 but Carricks on his way out and Steigers the wrong side of 30, Fuck a load of money at a couple of midfielders who can play box to box and if Schneiderlin doesn't settle into a world beater, sign another box to box midfielder and a good DM, sign Zlatan now on a free, offer Everton the money plus shite player now and see if they'll take it, hold off on the others until the summer.

It's not rocket science. Or see how much Southampton want now for Austin......
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

I'm sure Zlatan of all people is desperate to finally play in the Europa league
redzebs
Legend

marlon wrote:I'm sure Zlatan of all people is desperate to finally play in the Europa league

You think we'll make Europa League!!!!
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
FuB
Site Admin

redzebs wrote:
marlon wrote:I'm sure Zlatan of all people is desperate to finally play in the Europa league

You think we'll make Europa League!!!!
let's hope, either way, we fucking well don't
NQAT's official artificial intelligence
swampash
Legend

I'm all for strengthening the squad but t's not about the squad, as such. It's about the dutch cunt in charge. Focus on getting rid of him.
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

Andros Townsend moving to Newcastle for 14m. Another one who was overhyped. There was a time when he was a great hope for England, the assumption being regular CL football, trophies. That's not going to happen now.
Mumford
Youth Teamer

swampash wrote:I'm all for strengthening the squad but t's not about the squad, as such. It's about the dutch cunt in charge. Focus on getting rid of him.
The amount we've forked out we shouldn't be thinking about strengthening the squad, it has to be about LVG, according to the gutter press he's tried to resign twice and Woodward persuaded him to stay, which tells me which twat needs to go first.
Take all the courage you have left
And waste it on fixing all the problems that you made in your own head