Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

He's gone! Let the games begin!
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
kunal4622
First Teamer

4 years ago

Lazarus wrote:He's gone! Let the games begin!
lvg to follow
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

I know a lot don't want him....but I would take him in a heartbeat....
Guardiola is destined for City, Liverpool have Klopp, is Ancelotti a long-term choice?
I know Mourinho hasn't been long term anywhere but maybe that's what he now needs/wants?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Snoopcousins
Legend

4 years ago

I know a lot don't want him....but I would take him in a heartbeat....
Guardiola is destined for City, Liverpool have Klopp, is Ancelotti a long-term choice?
I know Mourinho hasn't been long term anywhere but maybe that's what he now needs/wants?
Halfway between the gutter and the stars

“I don't have any real proof and I can't be arsed to find any. But I bet I’m right” - Sid, 6th March 2018
Red legend
Star Man

4 years ago

kunal4622 wrote:
Lazarus wrote:He's gone! Let the games begin!
lvg to follow
Jose out
Tulip out
Jose in
kunal4622
First Teamer

4 years ago

Jose did say that his next job will be England.. May be he'll take over from Ranieri next year..:)
Anantax
Legend

4 years ago

No Jose for me. He's had short term success but has singularly failed to build anything lasting anywhere

Past 16 months is a microcosm of his career - brilliant for a while, cannot be sustained becuas he doesnt build for future, then he leaves
dozer
Legend

4 years ago

...according to widespread reports.

I'm actually disappointed he's gone. He was taking Chelsea down.
He's been found out. He can't look past his ego and he won't stop throwing players under the bus.
His football is boring too, so winning is all he can offer. He's lost that; he's finished.

If we're replacing Van Gaal then lets replace him with someone who can play a more entertaining brand of football, if not, let's keep Gaal who's doing better far better than Jose atm.
Lazarus
Legend

4 years ago

[quote="dozer"]...according to widespread reports.

I'm actually disappointed he's gone. He was taking Chelsea down.
He's been found out. He can't look past his ego and he won't stop throwing players under the bus.
His football is boring too, so winning is all he can offer. He's lost that; he's finished.

If we're replacing Van Gaal then lets replace him with someone who can play a more entertaining brand of football, if not, let's keep Gaal who's doing better far better than Jose atm.[/quote]

So is it not true????
"Respect! Respect! Respect Maan! Respect! Respect!........." [-X
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

His next job won't be in England and it won't be this season. Wouldn't surprise me to see him back in Portugal.