Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:Personally, I think in professional sports, when possible, someone who is actively involved in physical training and coaching, should at least aspire to remain in a reasonably fit condition, I'm not talking about being a fuckin machine, I mean just not being morbidly obese.
You not seen Steve Bruce lately? He makes Rafa look svelte by comparison!
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

redzebs wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:I read the comments and Id be fucked off too tbf, he did not insult her but he insulted her husbands weight which was childish but he's got a point, Benetiz is shite and all this cleaning up after him three times when he's only took over from him once and made a fuckin hash of it is fair enough.

If she doesn't want to get involved what the fuck is she doing saying stupid and clearly false statements.

And she could suggest a salad once in a while tbf ffs.
Yeah but if my mrs does, she finds herself on the front doorstep fucking smartish.
But she's also probably not phoning companies you used to work for telling them you're shite and her husband has followed you about and cleaned up after you tbf

So you should be allowed a Big Mac.

Personally, I think in professional sports, when possible, someone who is actively involved in physical training and coaching, should at least aspire to remain in a reasonably fit condition, I'm not talking about being a fuckin machine, I mean just not being morbidly obese.
You'd think personal pride would come into it as well.....all those facilities, wouldn't you just use them 2/3 times a week?
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Spudiator wrote:
redzebs wrote:Personally, I think in professional sports, when possible, someone who is actively involved in physical training and coaching, should at least aspire to remain in a reasonably fit condition, I'm not talking about being a fuckin machine, I mean just not being morbidly obese.
You not seen Steve Bruce lately? He makes Rafa look svelte by comparison!
Yeah but brucies one of ours!!
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:
Davey-boy wrote:
redzebs wrote:I read the comments and Id be fucked off too tbf, he did not insult her but he insulted her husbands weight which was childish but he's got a point, Benetiz is shite and all this cleaning up after him three times when he's only took over from him once and made a fuckin hash of it is fair enough.

If she doesn't want to get involved what the fuck is she doing saying stupid and clearly false statements.

And she could suggest a salad once in a while tbf ffs.
Yeah but if my mrs does, she finds herself on the front doorstep fucking smartish.
But she's also probably not phoning companies you used to work for telling them you're shite and her husband has followed you about and cleaned up after you tbf

So you should be allowed a Big Mac.

Personally, I think in professional sports, when possible, someone who is actively involved in physical training and coaching, should at least aspire to remain in a reasonably fit condition, I'm not talking about being a fuckin machine, I mean just not being morbidly obese.
You'd think personal pride would come into it as well.....all those facilities, wouldn't you just use them 2/3 times a week?

Amazing nutritionists, sports scientists, all that, yeah you would mate, it's the best in the world and its free!

Good point.

Not really fair cop on Brucie, he was a proper professional that players he's coaching him will remember and respect, plus he's admitted he's put the beef on and he's going to start losing it tbf.
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

4 years ago

the bit about diet suggests he thinks bints football is shite and they need to stay in the kitchen, spot on tbf
lkhm

hoofing
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I've seen enough already. Nothing's going to get better under this cunt, so I'll nail my colours to the mast already.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I've seen enough already. Nothing's going to get better under this cunt, so I'll nail my colours to the mast already.

Ffs calm down
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I've seen enough already. Nothing's going to get better under this cunt, so I'll nail my colours to the mast already.
Lol
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

I'm serious Zebs. I'm calling it early, even ridiculously early. He's a stubborn, self indulgent fuck, and I don't think we'll be any better, or better to watch than last season.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:I'm serious Zebs. I'm calling it early, even ridiculously early. He's a stubborn, self indulgent fuck, and I don't think we'll be any better, or better to watch than last season.

Id blame Woodword first for fucking about