Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ed-6124774

“He wants to win the games through the ball, trying to attack all the time, but he doesn’t like to take so many risks.
“He wants to get possession and he wants players who can play the ball and don’t lose it. I think that’s one of the more clear characteristics Louis van Gaal has.”

Interesting to hear it from a player. Attack and don't take risks. Fucking idiot.

SO many risks, he speaks good English but cut him some slack ffs
Well I suppose that's the knighthood fucked.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Was referrring to van Gaal for having the idea in the first place
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Attack but don't lose the ball every other pass sounds good to me.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

new kit
Zx3B144.jpg
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
madredmonkey
Legend

4 years ago

MVJiWyc.jpg
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
redzebs
Legend

4 years ago

Fuck an adidas small wouldn't fit a small child, tight as fuck
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

I'm really glad we didn't hire Mourinho. His latest comments about Benitez are fucking pathetic. He's a disgrace, or he would be to a club that had any shame.
Spudiator
Star Man

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:I'm really glad we didn't hire Mourinho. His latest comments about Benitez are fucking pathetic. He's a disgrace, or he would be to a club that had any shame.
Really? I thought they were funny as fuck. It was Benitez's wife who started this little spat with that ridiculous comment about him clearing up Mourinho's mess.
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

Thought the comment the other day about Chelsea's rival trying to buy the title was ridiculous. But these about rafa's wife are quite funny....and let's face it; Benitez is a fucking fraud of a manager.
danniitronix
Legend

4 years ago

Genius response. Completely owned Rafa and the media love it.

Anyone who suggests that Jose is not good at mind-games and crap at handling the press is a douche-bag He's as good as Taggart and for his age even better.

Taggart's demolition of Rafa after his Rant was brilliant (a disturbed mind) matched only by Jose calling Wenger a Voyeur. Wenger comes back and says that everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home, which was also quality.

This however tops the list, hands out slaps not only to Rafa but his bird, THWACK!

It was a mind-trick that Master Yoda and Lord Sidious would be proud of. Wonderful piece of media. He's still Top Dog and the man to beat. Trophy count and leagues positions show it.