Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
madmax
First Teamer

Still can't believe we finally have an actual midfield.
We need a central defender and a forward. But we finally have a fuckin midfield. I'm really looking forward to this season.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

We've been short of a good midfield since Hargo/Scholes/Carrick played in 2008. A shocking oversight by Fergie. Moyes fucked up and didn't address it too. LVG to be fair to him knew the balance was fucked from early in the season and has made arrangements to fix it and by fuck he has certainly had a go.

I'm not too sure LVG will buy a forward you know, he's already said Depay can play there, I honestly feel he may go 4-2-3-1 next season...

-—----------------------------De Gea

---Darmain---Smalling/Jones----Rojo/Blind---Shaw

------------------Schweinsteiger---Schneiderlin

---------Depay-----------Herrera/Mata------Di Maria

-------------------------------Rooney

Other players:

Carrick
Jacuzzi
Fella
Hernandez
Wilson
Valencia
Young
Blackett
Rafael

That's a fucking unbelievable squad. I would
love a top quality CB if I'm honest but we have a lot of cover all over the pitch. Spoilt for choice.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

NQAT's official saviour, International Lovemaker to the Stars and prince of cunts
dozer
Legend

Yeah Hargreaves was somewhat good, and only in that season - and still, he was quite inconsistent.
His absence made him shine, he was never that good - like Fletcher, better than Fletcher and worse than the top midfielders around.
He had a phenomenal free kick and penalty mind.
bman2
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote:We've been short of a good midfield since Hargo/Scholes/Carrick played in 2008. A shocking oversight by Fergie. Moyes fucked up and didn't address it too. LVG to be fair to him knew the balance was fucked from early in the season and has made arrangements to fix it and by fuck he has certainly had a go.

I'm not too sure LVG will buy a forward you know, he's already said Depay can play there, I honestly feel he may go 4-2-3-1 next season...

Other players:

Carrick
Jacuzzi
Fella
Hernandez
Wilson
Valencia
Young
Blackett
Rafael

love a top quality CB if I'm honest but we have a lot of cover all over the pitch. Spoilt for choice.
I don't know if you consider Otamendi a top quality CB, but I'm confident we'll sign him, the rumours have been similar to those with Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger, only even more persistent.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

zzzzzds wrote:
Sid wrote:Best thing fo me so far this summer is the way we're not letting De Gea go easily

Fair play to Van Gaal and Woodward

It's time we gave Real a taste of their own shit
This is the perfect chance to fuck Real Madrid over Sid. Now that Casillas has gone their position is weaker, so we can drag this out until deadline day and then tell them to fuck off. Hopefully their FIFA transfer ban will have kicked in by then so they'll have to wait another year for him.

Also, SSN just said that DDG will be on the plane for the tour and United have not received a bid from RM. (Schweini and Sneidi also expected to be on the plane).
I just read a story that suggests De Gea to Real is a done deal... but Real and Perez are saying nothing, in fact, Perez is going out of his way to say nothing, even calling United a "friend"... because United need time to find a replacement without getting rinsed, because now they will look desperate...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
dozer
Legend

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:
zzzzzds wrote:
Sid wrote:Best thing fo me so far this summer is the way we're not letting De Gea go easily

Fair play to Van Gaal and Woodward

It's time we gave Real a taste of their own shit
This is the perfect chance to fuck Real Madrid over Sid. Now that Casillas has gone their position is weaker, so we can drag this out until deadline day and then tell them to fuck off. Hopefully their FIFA transfer ban will have kicked in by then so they'll have to wait another year for him.

Also, SSN just said that DDG will be on the plane for the tour and United have not received a bid from RM. (Schweini and Sneidi also expected to be on the plane).
I just read a story that suggests De Gea to Real is a done deal... but Real and Perez are saying nothing, in fact, Perez is going out of his way to say nothing, even calling United a "friend"... because United need time to find a replacement without getting rinsed, because now they will look desperate...
This must be the same site where they mentioned United were waiting to unveil players until the Adidas sponsorship kicked in.
marlon
Legend

http://www.espnfc.com/club/bayern-munic ... man-united

Actual Schweinsteiger price about £10m.
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

brianofnazarethffs wrote:We've been short of a good midfield since Hargo/Scholes/Carrick played in 2008. A shocking oversight by Fergie. Moyes fucked up and didn't address it too. LVG to be fair to him knew the balance was fucked from early in the season and has made arrangements to fix it and by fuck he has certainly had a go.

Other players:

Carrick
Jacuzzi
Fella
Hernandez
Wilson
Valencia
Young
Blackett
Rafael

weve not had two good midfielders at the club since keane and scholes

we now have one and a half on account of carrick being a shell of a man tbf

jurys out on the rest
lkhm

hoofing
lkhmffsstopmovingabout
Legend

selling persies soured it for me

theres a big year left in him tbf
lkhm

hoofing
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:selling persies soured it for me

theres a big year left in him tbf
Not for United there wasn't... you only get one good year per team from him...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."