Unrealistic summer transfer wankfest III

Manchester United chat
Twisted Blood
First Teamer

lars072 wrote:Wow I'm surprised we got Schneiderlin too. Great signings but it'll all be for not if we can't get a top CB. I also think a few mor players will be moving on. ADM might be surys to req and Januzaj could be loaned out. What happens to Rafael, fellIaini AY Valencia and Evans?
Rafael and Evans are off. Fellaini and AY are backups (hopefully).
Fuck the Glazers
Legend

marlon wrote:

Schneiderlin's already had his medical.

So Darmian, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger and Depay all done before the tour. Pretty good considering how things looked 3 days ago.
Aye, they got their shit together just in time
dozer
Legend

I get the feeling Blind will lose out if he isn't moved to left back.
Of course, Shaw will lose out if he doesn't step up his game. I'm nore than happy having Blind or Young playing left back - they've both done better than Shaw and have done well.
swampash
Legend

Reckon Blind would be my first choice at left back; but didn't he also play CB in the WC, or am I imagining it?
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

ashleyfuckingyoung wrote:So, is Schneiderlin any good then? Don't get me wrong, whenever I've watched Southampton they look a very well drilled side with good players. But I've never watched Schneiderlin closely.
Carrick is no fun to watch either, but he makes a fuck of a difference to the team...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

To tell the truth, I'm happiest so far with the Darmian deal...

We got ourselves an Italian national team class defender... well in... we get Otamendi, and we'll have the makings of a fuck off hard defence...
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
swampash
Legend

Feeling pretty optimistic so far. Still need to sort a striker and a CB. My main worry with CB is that LVG will try and redeploy someone else there - Blind maybe? Also someone earlier mentioned Carrick, which makes me feel a bit uneasy.
Davey-boy
Star Man

swampash wrote:Feeling pretty optimistic so far. Still need to sort a striker and a CB. My main worry with CB is that LVG will try and redeploy someone else there - Blind maybe? Also someone earlier mentioned Carrick, which makes me feel a bit uneasy.
Yeah they were talking about blind as a possible CB on radio this morning, must admit it made me feel uneasy too. He should be with Shaw fighting for LB spot....maybe it'll be Roho and Smalling as starters at CB if he doesn't buy anyone. Schnierderlin will make a difference there because he's as good if not better defensive midfielder than Carrick.
Davey-boy
Star Man

Alfonso Bedoya wrote:To tell the truth, I'm happiest so far with the Darmian deal...

We got ourselves an Italian national team class defender... well in... we get Otamendi, and we'll have the makings of a fuck off hard defence...
Still can't believe that price tbh....£13m for a 25yr old Italian defender?
Davey-boy
Star Man

dozer wrote:I get the feeling Blind will lose out if he isn't moved to left back.
Of course, Shaw will lose out if he doesn't step up his game. I'm nore than happy having Blind or Young playing left back - they've both done better than Shaw and have done well.
Big season for Shaw coming up. I'm not prepared to write him off yet. He definitely has talent. Needs to be fit though, and stay injury free.