Do you want to give LVG this summer or have we seen enough..

Manchester United chat
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

So do we give this guy the summer to get "his" players in that he feels will have the right balance and suit his philosophy...

Or do we ship him out now and take another gamble with a new manager in place?

I'm torn.....
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Davey-boy
Legend

4 years ago

I'd only ship him out if we could get pep or Klopp. Klopp is available and I think he's the perfect bloke for utd. I'd hate to see him end up at City.
ashleyfuckingyoung
Legend

4 years ago

Seen enough, I want the cunt out. But....

I don't think we can afford to restart from scratch. Bringing in the right 3-4 players in the summer will help stabilise and improve us some more.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

He's qualified for the CL, which is what we expected at the start of the season. Seems unreasonable to get rid now.

Guardiola is supposedly going to have a short managerial career, so his next club could be his last. His contract at Bayern ends in 2016, so if we hired Klopp now, we'd definitely miss out. I love Klopp, but Guardiola is on a completely different level. You risk missing out on both of course and it would be difficult to fire van Gaal if he'd just won the title or something.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

4 years ago

He hasn't qualified us for shit yet.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

4 years ago

marlon wrote:He's qualified for the CL, which is what we expected at the start of the season. Seems unreasonable to get rid now.

Guardiola is supposedly going to have a short managerial career, so his next club could be his last. His contract at Bayern ends in 2016, so if we hired Klopp now, we'd definitely miss out. I love Klopp, but Guardiola is on a completely different level. You risk missing out on both of course and it would be difficult to fire van Gaal if he'd just won the title or something.
That makes no sense at all...

First of all... Guardioal has had 2 jobs... one, managing the best team in football, and the other managing the best team in Germany... he's won with both... wow, who'd have thought... now I'm not trying to disrespect his accomplishment, but how the fuck do you get to the claim of him being on another level to Klopp, who's done amazing with half of what Guardiola had???
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
bman2
Legend

4 years ago

brianofnazarethffs wrote:He hasn't qualified us for shit yet.
Seriously, Seems fucking deluded after the last three results to say otherwise. We're deep in the shit now.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

Klopp's won two league titles and the German cup and got to extra time in a CL final. In 6 years of management, Guardiola has won 5 league titles, two CLs, three domestic cups, and a handful of other international titles. In his 1st year of management, he improved Barcelona's points total by 20 points, won the league, and they scored more than 100 goals (which no team had done in Spain since at least the beginning of the century).

Klopp definitely didn't have the opportunity to do anything like that, but what Guardiola has achieved so far is incredible, even considering the players he had.
marlon
Legend

4 years ago

bman2 wrote:
brianofnazarethffs wrote:He hasn't qualified us for shit yet.
Seriously, Seems fucking deluded after the last three results to say otherwise. We're deep in the shit now.
Come on, 4 point lead and GD basically makes it 5 and only 9 points to play for. It would be a ridiculous collapse.
senna
Legend

4 years ago

I'd give him another season, can't start over again. Unless he fucks up top4.