Evans has been under used tbf..moyes is clueless
Lkhm

Hoofing

Quality Red.
Alfonso Bedoya
Legend

6 years ago

lkhmffsstopmovingabout wrote:nanis been superb
No he hasn't... he's had some decent runs, and shown his quality... but he's done fuck all for the team... how many goal chances has he created???

Nani's a wasteful cunt, and the biggest waste of talent in football.
"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that shit-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

Against a mid table side (West Brom look like they can finish around 10th or 11th this season), United have been outplayed. Tempo of passing has been poor, it sums it up that Van Persie has only touched the ball 5 or 6 times since coming on, our midfield is not breaking through at all.

Nani has been our best player by a mile, Januzaj has looked good since coming on.

It seems to me that Fellaini and Carrick can't really offer their best as a partnership, at least not on initial impressions. Fellaini hasn't offered us much today, he is so inclined to pass sideways and backwards. In 90% of matches United will expect to dominate the play and be creative; Carrick is naturally a deep-lying midfielder and Fellaini playing alongside him doesn't offer us enough of a link from the base of our midfield to our forwards.

I would like to see Moyes give Januzaj a central role alongside Carrick, we desperately need that creative hub in a central area like Scholes used to give us.
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Terrible result that, really fucking bad

City you can understand, but not West Brom, not with those players at our disposal

At times we had nobody stood in midfield, nobody, Carrick was forward with Ando and West Brom just fucking ran through unchallenged
madredmonkey
Legend

6 years ago

fuck off complete cunts.
LEFT THE SITE SADLY GOT BORED OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS, NOT WHAT IT USTED TO BE, GOODBYE TO THE FELLOW MEMBERS.
JUST NEED SOMETHING NEW.
Dosdamt
Star Man

6 years ago

Utter, utter, garbage. Nani, what the fuck are you doing with a new contract and in a United shirt. Yeah, he goes past some mid table midfield cunt like he isn't there, then he spackers it out of play or loses the ball. he is fucking garbage. Everything about that performance was unacceptable. Worst start to a season in fucking forever. 11th ffs. It's where Moyes is. He needs fucking shipping off now.
Neil
First Teamer

6 years ago

I can barely think of 2 or 3 goal scoring chances that we created in the entire game, in fact West Brom will look back at the chances they had and will think they could have had 3 or 4 goals today. But come on, even if they played well, it's hardly as if we're up against Bayern Munich or Real Madrid, we've got to be getting results in these matches.

Everything negative for us comes down to poor transitions from midfield to our forwards, Nani as we know is erratic but he did a lot of good things today and was by far our biggest threat.

Some of this is down to individuals but it's a collective thing too, there isn't enough cohesion amongst our creative players at the moment. Another thing mentioned today was the fact we haven't scored a league goal from open play since the first game of the season (Rooney today scored from a free kick), this tells its own story - it's all about the midfield because if you put Rooney, RVP or Hernandez in front of Arsenal or Man City's midfield they'd be scoring goals left, right and centre.
brianofnazarethffs
Legend

6 years ago

Surprisingly I'm not even that angry.

Moyes will undo all Fergie's work in 2 years.

Lack of squad investment and Fergie letting the midfield get so bad is going to set us back big time.
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rant's official saviour and International Lovemaker to the Stars
Sid
Legend

6 years ago

Why can't we score from open play in the league